Fireman skin updated
Rainbow 
[Image: development.png]

The fireman skin has been updated. There are now a couple of skins, instead of just one. This is the first update of  a number of updates I will push this week. Credits go to the creator of the workshop addon, PORTAL2. This update took me about an hour or two to make, not much compared to the modeling work.

This update will be live on the servers today, when it crashes!

The skins come along with 3 new items. These items can be bought in the market and will give you some small advantages, but more importantly: you're looking like a badassmofo.

[Image: ecc74fbe58.png]

There are props for the gasmask, cylinder and cap that can be used for the store icons and to spawn in a firefighter department. DarkN00b has created these props, thanks!

The gasmask needs some more explanation:
- A non-fireman gets 10% damage every tenth of a second.
- A fireman without gasmask gets 5% every tenth of a second.
- A fireman with a gasmask gets 1% every tenth of a second.
So the fire damage of the fireman was increased from 1% to 5%, giving the gasmask functionality (it will protect you like as it was before this update).

The fireman cap will protect you against bullets with 7.5%, not much compared to Kevlar 50%, but certainly useful for the fireman.

[Image: db393fbe1e.png]

We would like a female version of the firefighter as well, if you think you're able to do that, please contact me in a forum PM.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Great! Using this straight away!
Awesome! Looks badass too! Definitely going to use this!

What model is that gasmask from?
(01-25-2016, 04:03 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: What model is that gasmask from?

The playermodels are ported from the game Portal 2, the gasmask model origin is unknown.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
What a great update! Great work Soul!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Looking good!
*clap-clap*
Yes!
Awesome!
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
gj Looks nice Smile
Love it Cheese