[Pas] Park Industries

Dear Employees and Evo City Residents,

We at Park Industries have welcomed a few new additions to the Park family. We would firstly like to welcome Mr. Dan Williams ([FL:RP] CheekyGeeky1) aboard as an employee.

The senior management team has noticed the inactivity of the Park Pharmaceuticals president and as a result, we have decided to replace the former president with our other recent addition, Sam Stitcherman ([FL:RP] Stitch). Welcome aboard to the both of you. We are confident you will make us proud!

As a company, we want to have passionate, motivated individuals as a part of our operation. And for that reason over the next few days we will be contacting existing employees to verify that they are indeed active. All inactive personnel will be removed from the company in efforts to push a more active roster. We currently employ 23 individuals with more on the way. That is an astounding milestone for us and we extend a special thank you to all of you who actively and passionately serve as a Park Industries Employee.

Applicants, we thank you for your interest in becoming a part of something special.

We thank you all for your continued support as we progress through our many projects and as  we come closer to unveiling what is arguably the most ambitious building project to ever hit Fearless.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer

The following 4 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Frank, Stitch, MasterNoda, Reebs
*A letter is waiting in your mailbox as you check your daily mail. It is sealed with a Park Industries logo on the back*

*You carefully open the envelope and begin reading the letter while observing the attached photos*

Spoiler :

May 3rd, 2016

Greetings Evo City Citizens,

It's been a while since we have last made an update to inform you all on our status. We at Park Industries have been hard at work recently undergoing internal restructuring and are in the process of cleaning ourselves up.

We also have a few announcements to make. Park Industries would like to welcome aboard a few new employees. With the departure of HR personnel we have hired a new HR representative. Please welcome Michael Wells ([FL:RP] Merle) as our newest HR representative. We are confident that he will excel in this position as he expresses great enthusiasm. We would also like to welcome to the Park Industries family Sean Sterling (Sean Sterling) as an Employee as well as Mr. Dylan James (DylanJamesPenn)!

Along with new hires we also have a very special announcement to make. After many meetings and talks I am proud to announce that Park Industries is now partnered with Zepto Corporation! We hope to achieve great things with our outstanding and phenomenal new partners. We are proud to be partnered with a company that is so well established and has such a firm footprint in the hearts of many.

We at Park Industries apologize for keeping our customers, friends and families out of the loop when it comes to our operations but recently we have been operating behind closed doors on various projects.
After careful deliberation and many many months of construction, we have brought Park Weaponry back to the city of v33x in the form of our new, flagship store! We have attached photos below.

Thank you all for your time and on behalf of all of us here at Park, we appreciate your time and look forward to working/doing business with many of you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer

Attachments:

The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • NJperry, Stitch, MasterNoda
*A letter appears on Mr. Ives Desk with Waite Enterprises Logo on back*
*You begin to read*

Spoiler :

Dear Mr.Ive,

I just wanted to congratulate you on your newest members. Although I assume you are delighted with your newest members, you might want to reconsider one of your members 'Merle'. Although he might come across all innocent, you might want to keep a close eye and watch what you say around him. In the past, he has blabbered some classified information which nearly caused war, this happened numerous times. He had to be punished several times for his aggressiveness to other citizens of Evocity and in fact said "I'll put a bullet in your skull" to a citizen that was just standing outside our office doors. Another incident was during the meeting of Waite Enterprises and Park Industries at their new office. He shot an entire clip just outside of the meeting for no reason what so ever. It would be a shame to see him bring aggression between Park and other businesses. I just thought you might want to know what you are in for. 

Sincerely,
William Waite

The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Ghost
Kippsee has been chatting shit about this clan in an external teamspeak, i have proof.
(05-04-2016, 06:37 PM)Vypre Wrote: Kippsee has been chatting shit about this clan in an external teamspeak, i have proof.

May I see this 'proof'?
(05-04-2016, 06:37 PM)Vypre Wrote: Kippsee has been chatting shit about this clan in an external teamspeak, i have proof.

Please contact me over PM with said proof and I will look into it.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Kippsee

Not to be involved but you talk alot of shit JackZ. As of scammibg me. Wouödn't believe this
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Baskingner
Gentlemen not to interrupt at all but is this a clan page or a battleground. I ask kindly please take it to PM.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-04-2016, 02:53 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: -snip-

[Image: SEViMufJLuHMHwhGMP4ClpzO2KjlUsqr88-stYrb...JuXpVVgizr]

Dear Mr. Deacon,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer

LEEETS GET RIGHT INTO THE NEWWWS

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16