[Pas] Park Industries

[Image: iWSFC9Xfau2yKagcNsraVLSEBwNRzvZ07AuLh8GS...EHQsA5ZSEX]
Park Industries is a multinational corporation headquartered in Evo City dedicated to providing the highest quality goods and services to the people at affordable prices, our primary business being firearm sales. We are a highly inclusive company with high standards.

At Park Industries we do not promote or endorse aggressive acts although our primary business is firearm sales.

[Image: 6cIof4m9E2B3mfkMyc5DfHuri2NbpXFnScnn_7Sf...VTW_6GUlSL]

Spoiler :
Park Industries originally started out as a small scale gun shop with only one store on the outskirts of a now long forgotten city back in 1997. The store was ran and owned by two men, Blake Nightly and Jony Ive. Business was very slow at first to the point of where both men thought it would be best to close the doors. One day as the two men were standing there waiting for customers to come in they noticed a few nicer looking cars pull up in front of their shop. Both of them looked at each confused but shrugged and waited to see what would happen. The sharply dressed man exited one fancy vehicle and made Blake and Jony an offer they could not refuse.

The man explained to the pair they were in a location where there was no demand for their goods. Realizing the sharply dressed man was right, Blake and Jony began analyzing potential markets for their next store. The pair settled on Evo City as their company’s new home. Upon deciding the next location, Blake and Jony called the man and were sent a check to fund their operation. That man was Noah Grayson.

After a few months had passed, and with the enlisted help of Noah Grayson, the second Park Weaponry had opened it’s doors for business and was an instant success. The pair were able to pay back their small loan of $1,000,000 in just a month. From there there was only one way to go, up.

Blake, Jony and Noah built the company up to a multi-billion dollar enterprise consisting of over 500 franchises in the United States alone in just 12 years. One day in 2015 the company stumbled upon a small pharmaceutical startup called Spiral Inc. Park immediately initiated acquisition negotiations, renamed Spiral Inc. to Park Pharmaceuticals and thus Park Industries was born.

In March of 2016 Blake, Jony and Noah were approached by a gentleman from a local loan company named Fearless Financial. The 3 executives were very impressed with the concept of the company and the direction it was headed. It was then they realized they wanted to take the company under the wing of Park Industries. Acquisition negotiations began the very next morning. After hours of negotiation both Park Industries and Mr. Holmes, the CEO of Fearless Financial, reached an agreement for Park Industries to acquire Fearless Financial as one of it's companies.

In May of 2016 Noah brought to the public eye, after years of research and development, Park Aerospace with the goals of improving understanding of the Earth's atmosphere, our solar system and our ever-expanding universe. As a result of the space mission, in order to better assist man kind, Park Industries pledged to make available to the public the technologies that it develops to assist it's astronauts' lives in a store near you.

[Image: QEDo8VoNdi8SXXVJ4CF72yhIEL_7tdNlscbtfy4i...Wc9EL2NFsr]

Chief Executive Officer (CEO): The CEO of Park Industries is responsible for overseeing and managing the entire corporation’s operations and is responsible for maintaining smooth operation of the firm with senior management's assistance.

Chief Operations Officer (COO): The COO of Park Industries is responsible for the corporation's operations. The COO looks after issues related to marketing, sales, production and personnel. The COO is responsible for looking after day-to-day activities.

Chief Financial Officer (CFO): Also reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO is responsible for analyzing and reviewing financial data, reporting financial performance, preparing budgets and monitoring expenditures and costs.

Human Resources: The Human Resources department (HR) is responsible for the processing of applications received and conducting the initial interviews with applicants.

President:
The rank of President is given to the chief executive of a brand under Park Industries. The President of a brand is responsible for overseeing operations of that brand and reporting directly to senior management.

Manager: Managers are responsible for day-to-day operations of their brand under Park Industries.

Assistant Manager: Assistant managers are the manager’s right-hand man/woman.

Employee: Employees of Park Industries are general employees and may work within any brand freely until granted a more permanent position of their choosing.

Each brand has their own respective entry level rank.

*Disclaimer: Not all employees listed under public roster. Project team excluded.

[Image: 7U85fV3dyw7J_JJ9QpaP4_9zXM-diJmfuaMOnTFD...XuUUbs20Xo]

Senior Management Team

CEO: Blake Nightly ([FL:RP] NightHawkd)

COO: Jony Ive ([FL] Hitman)   

CFO: None

[Image: 4Dd74ctM8-ypz1ZnQ5FFj7cX3p46KQHZRH1vd2Xk...mKNhLqxgjM]

Park Weaponry

President: Jack Mondays ([FL] Reebs)

Sales Representative(s):
Anatoly Jakunin ([FL:RP] taXXeN22)
Giovanni Vinchetti (Viberlisk)

- Coming Soon -

[Image: Bp92NMT.png]

Park Aerospace

President: None

Employee(s):

Johnathon Wong ([FL:RP] mintblackbeard)

Spoiler :

[Image: 6Ml5Rv-E12bxwaS7rUaMfaAC8iNOcuUx1OPmHxxI...A0UaNwRgas]
  • Must not have been banned/blacklisted more than twice in the last month.

• Minimum playtime of 50 hours

• Must not have a negative reputation within the community

• Active on the servers

• Active on the forums

• Basic understanding of the English language
  • Must not be a known Slums Doomforter/ killfarmer
  • Must have good communication skills

[*]

Spoiler :

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Hours:

Roleplay Points:

Bans:

Blacklists:

Time Zone:
[*]
Microphone: Y/N

In Character Information

Full Name:

Nicknames (if applicable):

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY):

Ethnicity:

Current Street Address:

[*]Driver's License Number:

References:

Preferred Placement: HR / Park Weaponry / - Coming Soon - / Park Aerospace

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself:

How did you hear about Park Industries?:

Previous Employer(s):

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s):

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each):

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

Anything else we should know about you?:

[*]Certification:

[*]I, _______________ certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application. I understand that submitting applications to multiple organizations will result in application denial.

[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda

Steam Name:Chuve

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:19744965

Hours:almost 500

Roleplay Points : 1

Bans: 2 . 1 only this month

Blacklists: 4-5 . long time ago

Time Zone: GMT

In Character Information

Full Name:Kaneki Ken

Nicknames (if applicable):Chuve

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY):12/11/1997

Ethnicity: -

Current Street Address: Flea market street apt 23#

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself:Well, I worked at an agency where I was on three different major national healthcare brand,And while I really enjoyed the work that I did, I’d love the chance to dig in much deeper with one specific company, which is why I’m so excited about this opportunity with Park Industries.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I saw your ad on Craigslist.

Previous Employer(s): Agency

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Not enough work or challenge ,

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 8-7

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Active , Full of Energy , I bring nearly 4 years of customer service experience to the team, I really enjoy helping others, and I've also completed advanced certification courses. The combination of my work experience and knowledge make me confident that I’ll be a really good fit for this role.

Anything else we should know about you?: Can work under pressure.
The following 1 user Likes Chuve's post:
  • Awestruck
Interesting idea for a clan, unique and pretty cool. Good luck guys!
Looks great, good luck! Cheese
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Good Luck!

Steam Name: [FL:RP] taXXeN22

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34303029

Hours: 873+

Roleplay Points:  5

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 6 (5 of them are more than year ago)

Time Zone: GMT +3

In Character Information

Full Name: Anatoly Jakunin

Nicknames (if applicable): Taxxen

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/15/1970

Ethnicity: Russian

Current Street Address: 1) Corleone Road, Villa La Scaletta
2) Slums, Midvilla

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: Anatoly Jakunin was born in Moscow, Russia. He had a quite hard childhood. He was grown up without father, who died in plane crash. Anatoly and his mother hardly found money to get by, Anatoly had to work part time from school. When he reached 18, he decided to go to the army, and after this Anatoly applied for FSB Academy. He ended it with great success and was immediately accepted. He worked for FSB for 15 years and reached rank of Lieutenant. Then Anatoly had a serious conflict with his bosses about methods company operates, so he had to move out of country. He grabbed his family, money and documents and arrived in EvoCity, where he started whole new life.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: My friend Lee Wong told me about it, and I got immediately interested.

Previous Employer(s): The Syndicate

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Leaders were in-active, clan was in-active at all. And not quite good Commander.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): IG - 8, forums - 6

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: He is incredibly wealthy now: Over million dollars on his bank account, 16 cars, 2 houses, designers suits. This guy surely knows how to run a good successful business.

Anything else we should know about you?: Anatoly's wife has died 6 months ago because of cancer, and he never had any kids.
(01-25-2016, 07:59 AM)Kahjo Wrote: -snip-
(01-25-2016, 09:41 AM)Chuve Wrote: -snip-
(01-25-2016, 03:22 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote: -snip-

[Image: aKkMcfz.png]

Dear Applicants,

Thank you for your application submissions. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Kahjo

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Kippsee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

Hours: 1826

Roleplay Points: 31

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 5

In Character Information

Full Name: Tom Lacetta

Nicknames (if applicable): Tom 

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 05/22/1974

Ethnicity:

Current Street Address: Apartment #22, Cub Avenue

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: (A 3rd person perspective)

Tom Lacetta. An ex-successful businessman, used to run a very successful business until he left the position due to stress. This is the story of how it all happened:

He was born on the 13th March, 1973 and was living with his grandparents in a small, destitute village near the countries capital from the age of one. Sadly both of his parents died in a house fire, leaving Tom living without knowing his mum or his dad.

The living conditions was poor. No heating, no clean water, little food to even feed his grandparents alone. Not the exact definition of so called 'Heaven'! Tom's cot was a dog's bed and a several amount of torn, dirty blankets and his pillow was a pile of old newspapers. Nothing more, nothing less. Lets keep it as it was too unsafe for him to live there, as there was too much poverty.

As years past, at the age of eleven. Tom Lacetta was taken away from his grandparents and was sent to live in an orphanage far away from all of the poverty. Resulting in having no contact with his family at all. The moment Tom walks through the door, he felt an unusual vibe that surrounded and consoled his body. The orphanage was a gigantic, Victorian-styled house with expressionless children walking around looking like they have been possessed. Tom knew something was wrong, his suspicion was right.
The day after he was moved in, he saw all the children being locked in their rooms with no food apart from porridge in the morning and at noon. The manager of the place was called Margaret Thorn, an old woman with scraggy, curly hair and a face that looks like a dead donkey. She was the only staff member there apart from a young, pretty lady called Beitris. She was only twenty-four years old and had no other choice to do this job as she had children to feed at home. Anyhow the first time Tom met her, Beitris whispered something into his ear. " It's not safe here, you need to get out before you become like the others, I will help you get out and find a safe family for you". She did just that.

Years have past and Tom's life was improving. At the age of eighteen, he was living with a new family known as the 'Lazenby's'. They were a wealthy family that lived in Kelltendale. The two people living there was Charlie Lazenby, a 44 year old professional, wide-world salesman that earns a huge amount of money and there was Blossom Lazenby. Blossom was a housewife, she looked after me a lot for the last several years.

Tom went to a standard college after secondary school and met a lot of new people. The course he sat was business as he wanted to follow through his 'dad's' footsteps, but he did not do what his dad did exactly. Tom Lacetta sat his A-Level and passed it easily as he has been revising for it for years. His outstanding effort caught the attention of one young entrepreneur, and wanted to speak to him about his future.

As he took the meeting, he was offered a once in a lifetime job in Evocity as a Business advisor. An extremely well paid job and it was all covered in his A-levels. So all he had to do now was to make his decision, and it was agreed upon. So he was to move to Evocity in a years time. Before he went, he said goodbye to Blossom and Charlie and got a taxi with all of his possessions on board. He had one thing to do before moving there.

As he got off the taxi, he went and knocked at an old crooked house where his grandparents used to live with him. The door opened and a tall man stood at the door entrance. Tom asked him "Do you know where my grandparents have moved to". His tone of voice was sincere, he replied "They both died a year ago". Tom's eyes swelled and his face dropped.

Tom Lacetta now lives in Evocity with amazing friends and the future life he wanted. He goes abroad and visits his grandparents and parents grave every year and shows respect towards them all. Despite the fact he is rich and full of potential, he is still seeking for work and has found a possible vacancy that he could take.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Saw an advertisement on the matter.

Previous Employer(s): Arcon Corporation

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Didn't meet my personal standards. Want to change into a different field of work.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 9

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have a vast amount of experience with human resources and sales due to my successful business. So much can be taught and learnt from the position I am wanting to take. What I can contribute towards Park Industries is inconceivable giving a valid reason t choose me.

Anything else we should know about you?:
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • JackZ

Steam Name:  [FL:RP] Cox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93479281

Hours: 1111 hours

Roleplay Points:  31

Bans:  8, My last ban was about a year ago I have fully changed now and know what is right and what is wrong.

Blacklists: 7

In Character Information

Full Name: Joseph Cox

Nicknames (if applicable): Coxy

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 05/31/1992

Ethnicity: White

Current Street Address: 58 Cumberland ave, Yorkshire

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I at the age of 23 stands tall as one of the best seller on the market today. I am a very persuasive man who stands by his words. I was brought up in a rich family where my dad owned his on business called "The East Finance Company" I work with him every weekday to persuade the buyers to buy. I am very good with patience as I work in a job what can test your patience good. My teamwork can be challenged sometimes as i like to be the one who gets there first but i think that can be good as well as it shows how committed I am.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: The organisation was mentioned in a local newspaper around EvoCity.

Previous Employer(s): Arcon Corporation

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Lost of inactivity through the organisation and simply not my kind of job.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:  I am a person who will commit everything to this agency and my previous work shows a lot of standards that is with this organisation. I am very trustworthy with people and show high standards as well as that.

Anything else we should know about you?: No, Any question you would like to ask about me feel free to shoot me up
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Looks really promising, i know i am going to see a lot of good coming from this clan.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Kippsee