Report: Moon
Rafael didn't break NLR when he took the screenshots as he was first killed inside the base, in the screenshots he is seen way outside the base with the only purpose of taking screenshots of you breaking NLR to come back to the base when you were killed, it is clearly seen in the screenshot that you weren't stuck inside the gate and the prop is placed with the only purpose of you getting inside the base. Also, after rafael took the screenshots of you breaking NLR and attempting to propclimb inside, you said "NICE NLR" and then killed him, which can be seen in the second screenshot
I asked a question if you did break NLR yes/no?
First of all, the report is about YOU, Moon.
You're avoiding and lying about the current subject.

If you feel that they broke the rules, you could've made a report yourself, instead of propclimbing into their base.
Also there was no @-call about you being stuck in there, also another lie.

PS: Do not add me on Steam regarding courthouse related things.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I added you to ask something not something else,and i didn't propclimb to their base i understand.
[Image: 103f5aa0d3bea857c7cf19edd2c26172.png]

You didn't?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
All of that shouldn't even happen seriously they broke NLR so i came just to help a friend i never propclimbed that's a promise i used the prop and instantly removed it and i'm really sorry it went out like that.
(01-23-2016, 02:20 PM)Moon Wrote: Hold on i got a question the logs shows that they broke NLR 
You said they broke NLR if you look in his first screen shot it shows that he infact breaks NLR if you look at NLR timer 3 mins ago and you have to wait 10 mins to go back therefore he does break NLR so shouldn't he get punished aswell?
[Image: a4a4fe1cdfee7659d2e197d5e0ff8bc0.png]
Just making yourself go even deeper, Moon.
Ok so you cutted out of what you told me nice,so you're minging around the server not here to RP stalking annoying spamming.btw you're not allowed to post on other PR posts.
And i told that to a guy that keeps minging stalking me etc and i can't block him should've add a option or block chat something so i can't see him spam