Moon

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:43436378

Servertime:
~21:00

Server:
V2D

Summary
Moon, was spying on us for a hour. He also kept trying to annoy us, by attempting to jump over the wall. He then walked inside our base, and we decided to shoot him. About 30 minutes later, him and he's crew showed up. They overhelmed us, and killed us all. We managed to kill moon and one of his friends. However the last guy, managed to take our last man out. Later on, Moo
n came back to our base. And attempted to probclimb inside, after he got killed. He then decided to shoot me for breaking NLR, and proceed to jump inside.

Evidence
Here you see Moon, attempting to climb into the base after he was killed.:[Image: CEBF93E56BCD25F75A9563D398BBD1968F515CC5]
Here you see moon, killing me because the cameraman saw him committing the crime. And also backseating, when he shoots the cameraman for breaking NLR:[Image: 537DA8630C81C9831095E03EE04308C130B40FA7]
Nice. so there i was stuck in your gate and no admins responded to @ call probably busy while the raid happened. afterwards all of you broke NLR. and screenshoted me taking my self out of that gate. you keypad abused and started shooting at me i used a random prop to take me out of here fast as i can and after that i got out i killed you i instantly removed the prop never used it to climb to your house and record would be appericated if you got one. and that's how it ended as i remember.you didn't listen and admin blacklisted "N" spawn your friend the "camera man" and never used it to propclimb and why would i use it to propclimb if my car was parked at MTL right 5feet outside from here.
Smile 
The cameraman wasn't blacklisted, his name is [email protected] check the blacklist list.
So its aonther guy dosent matter but still all of you broke NLR
By the way I never was killed and you admitted to break NLR
Stop saying you werent killed, thats obviously a lie. You died and came back, and now you're saying you werent killed?
By the way you got nothing to say about rule 3.3 you broke? And what does that screenshots prove exactly me releasing my self from your gate that you abused open and closing it with your buttons please show me a screenshot or a record that I used it to climb over to your house I removed it same sec I got off from your gate I'm repeating my self for nothing at this moment
And saying nice NLR isn't backseat administrator

Moon
I've checked the logs and they confirm the following:

- Moon did break NLR
- He also propclimbed into the base with the exact same prop shown in the evidence
- He killed rafael, sss, and Rozkoz
- He then checked if admins were online and then disconnected

Moon, do you realize that lying in the courthouse leads to a heavier punishment?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I never propclimbed to any base.
Hold on i got a question the logs shows that they broke NLR as well?