Report 1 Player Random Raid
Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself. Metagaming differs from strategy in that metagaming is making decisions based upon out-of-game knowledge, whereas strategies are decisions made based upon in-game actions and knowledge.

In simple terms, it is the use of out-of-game information or resources to affect one's in-game decisions.
[Image: 2016-01-20%2B-%2B1]
ElBrandoSuess / Brandon Suess
how this text passage from wikepedia say metagaming is only metagaming if i use this stuff what this kid told me as advantage so you dont see in the video that i runned to the house with a weapon to kill the raider i only watched first out of my window saw 2bmw crashed together and then i decide to visit my friend house still no meta i arrived to this house saw a girl with a weapon treath to me and i kneed down still no metagaming so i stayed in the house and talked to that girl that failrp he gotr no reason to hostage or raid us still no meta or fearrp then my friend asked me if he can kill himself but i said to him nope you cant thats a reson to get banned and thats would be fearrp and the the person who raid aND HOSTAGED US RUNNED AWAY . after that all he came back and yes i said i could stay the hole fucking day here he will dont get money from me cause how a tied person can give someone money may the comman /givemoney works ingame in a tied situation but thats fail rp nearly you cant reach your pockets tied up i tryed to explain that after thaT I SAID I CANT GIVE YOU MONEY IF I AM HOSTAGED i could even say release me first AND YOU GET THE MONEY HE KILLED ME BEFORE but its seems so that raiders can raid for the reason i need toilet pappers btw i always said you have no reason to raid us why he dont said a valid reason????? but i never used metagaming maybe shortly i broke fearrp where i said i can stay the hole fucking day here buts thats not really worth to call it Fearrp and if my friend run out of the building thats not my fault i may be his friend but not his Mother
You random raided elbrando in first place he never had anything on his base you just came in and broke 2houses had nothing after that you just came to us cause you didn't find anything and random hostage and afterwards shoot
You broke rule 8.1 and 8.6 "Foxirius"
here i have 1 witness he was your rebel leader before he switched nto citizen meanwhile u raided us who told me again that you told him that u raid me cause your feeled bored so that prooves too that it was a random raid
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=599504800
Well Moon I want to tell you that I didn't broke this rules. So I was going to raid I parked my car and you started hitting it with your BMW, then you bought a door and locked it when I was in. I told you many times open, but you didn't. I lock picked the door and told you to go away. Even that guy broke FearRP but I manged to go in his house. I wanted to hostage him but he keep running away, (I am hostaging because I am in a raid and what should I do leave you there watching or
kill him when he has no weapon) and you came in and then the Don came in (You didn't have any job there you were very bored) and I hostaged you all, because I am not sure if someone will get away take out a gun and try to kill me.

@ElBrando as I told you my reason was burgaraly. And yes I was bored but I cant do almost anything when there are 10 people in the server(Is it against the rules to be bored?). (Even before time when I was SRU and there was a dictator[url=http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=9326][/url] and NightHawkd was SRU and he said I am very bored I am thirsty for blood I want someone to raid so I can kill him)

"Moon wrote me that my friend get raided" What was the reason to tell him Moon?
its not a reason only cause your job name was burgaraly you still nead a valid reason and you dont got one and its not forbidded on the server if u feel bored raiding with the reason of feeling bored thats not allowed and its fail rp if i would do that and raid u u would be the frist person who cry to an admin
And by the way its not your first time that u random Raid or random search a proberty.
Foxirius you Broke this Rules
and maybe
Well at the time I had Rebel HQ just to know! I am just waiting for someone from the staff to tell me if I broke any rule. Smile