Report 1 Player Random Raid
Name of player: Foxirius Smile

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

Time in GMT: GMT+1 German Time / 11:43

Server: v33x

Summary:
First the subject with the steam ID STEAM_0:1:77146729 (he played Rebel) comes alone to my friend House and treath him with a Galil i (I and my friend Played Corleone) came to my friend House to help him and tryed to say that what he is doing is failrp and he brake the rule Criminal Rule 14.4 then he treath me i got hostaged roped from him then he hostaged my friend Matze03 (STEAM_0:0:137940833) some other guy whoi played Citizen Moon (STEAM_0:0:43436378) tryed to help me and tryed to calm down the Subject (STEAM_0:1:77146729) but he dont listen to me or him then after he hostaged Me, Moon (STEAM_0:0:43436378) and Matze03 (STEAM_0:0:137940833) and then the subject runned away after mybe 2 or 3 mins he came back tryed to get 2000ingame dollars from i said to him that i cant give him money if i am tied up after i said that He Killed Moon [STEAM_0:0:43436378] Me and after that he Killed Matze03 [STEAM_0:0:137940833] after that we tryed to Confront him with Words and wrote him that he brake many rules but then he D/C

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL5C-N7IzG4
[Image: 2016-01-20%2B-%2B1]
ElBrandoSuess / Brandon Suess
on the video minte 5:24 i called him accidently litle fegget it wasnt meant like i ssaid it i was litle bit angry it will never happend again
Ok so first in the video you can see Matze03 braking FearRP. Next can someone that speaks german language to tell me if they are meta gaming because as long as I understand I think they are meta (First the subject with the steam ID STEAM_0:1:77146729 (he played Rebel) comes alone to my friend House and treath him with a Galil i (I and my friend Played Corleone) as he said this is his friend). Next thing I can raid 1 vs 5 if I want! (Its not against the rules Smile and I was not in admin sit nor in RP sit so I can disconnected( I had school so I had to go) I killed you because you said" I will not give you money"I will kill you.
And rule 14.4 states that "You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons." My reason was burglary! I took your friend hostage because I was raiding him, Moon because I warned him to leave and he didn't, and you because well if you raid and if someone from the same group comes would you let him go. I went away because I wanted to raid your house! What was you going to do (even when you didn't have contraband) let me go?

And here are some evidence against you:
http://postimg.org/image/vp9uwdzht/ (Propblocking)
 and as you stated "on the video minte 5:24 i called him accidently litle fegget it wasnt meant like i ssaid it i was litle bit angry it will never happend again " ( So insults)
O I forgot one thing http://postimg.org/image/ynxbyvy2t/
on the video minte 5:24 i called him accidently litle fegget it wasnt meant like i ssaid it i was litle bit angry it will never happend again
Well it happened before that Smile
If you watched my video you hear that i said i cant give you the money cause i tied up so how i can give you money in a tied situation then you got no reason kill us and after that all its not meta that i said your playing rebel cause that i regonized after recording and upload the video keep in mind that you was not play as a burgular ur job name was Rebel i have also abouit that a screen also made after that raid so u doesnt have a valid reason then after tied us u run awayand by the way we talking about the actually situation not what would happen if i raid somone i am a friendly player on the server i never raid someone and another player wroten me that you said to him that your feeling bored and then u raid us and how you can see in the video it was only raiding for funn you said nothing wrote nothink like go in the corner or sit down onnly in the end you wanted 2k money as i said u i cant give u money you killed us all thats rdmand fail rp i mean you got no reason to kill us
and its not meta to be in a teamspeak and help a friend who is 1 hour on the server with the rules and server technical ist not forbidden to use teamspeak3 and i can only say it again listen in the video minute 7 40until 750 or somethink i said i cant give you money if i am hostaged so that makes no sence u cant kidnap in reallife a person tie that person up and then say to the person go for me to next Bank of America and give me some money the i release u that cant work in a tied situation you need first to untie then i could give the money but u killed us directly
Well so as I said you said in 6:11 that you don't give me money and can stay there for ever. And when you are my hostage you should act like your life is at risk not like this: 5:38 I don't need to have in my name burglar because this is not a custom job, I said you are meta gaming with your friend not because I am a rebel ( and that is why I want someone who can speak german to tell me if this is meta or not. And where do I say that I am bored? ( Well I was but that wasn't the reason for the raid)
Moon wrote me that my friend get raided so it wasnt meta but i dont have this part on my record cause i used to record that Bandicam and i have the free version of bandicam which can only record 10 minutes thethe record stops immediatelly thats why you dont see that part on the video and my friend asked me in the video if he can kill himself but i said to him nope dont kill yourself that fail rp and u will get banned for you after that that he run out of the building isnt my fault i never used that stuff which he said to as advantage for me if i would used that thats meta but i didnt used ;;; if i would used that advantage i could equip my tranq sniper and snipe u down so i didnt used that why so in my opinion there is no Meta gaming i came into the building saw you with your gun and directl kneeed down and u tied me up so where in yourr opinion is here metagaming
Well I wont write more because I will leave the staff to decide if I broke any rule. ( Nope I would wreck you Cheese)
I know i am not allowed to post in a BR but i am from Austria and can tell you what they talked in german at the begin.

0:10-0:30
ELBrando:"When the admins cant understand this, when its in german, i dont care about.."

0:30-1:00:
Kid:"I have locked in my house"...
ELBrando:"you dont have to tell them where u have your stuff"...
Kid:" For me it is no Problem"...
ELBrando:"For me its no Problem aswell".
ELBrando:" Are you still Tide?"
Kid:"No, i am free"
ELBrando:" Look how all changed to corleone now, you saw that?"

1:00-2:00
Kid:"They should search me, i dont care"
ELBrando:" Where are you?"
Kid:"In my house"
ELBrando:"Are you free again?"
Kid:" I am for a Long time free, they didnt cuffed me"
Kid:"someone try to hostage me."

4:50
Kid:"Can i kill myself?"