Staff report on [FL] NightHawkd
And again, FailRP is called as you were driving round in an Aston as SRU, with no /copcar. Your excuses of this are not valid. The fact that at the time of my video, you were seen in that car, driving and roleplaying means that it is FailRP as an admin you should know this. The fact you SHOULD have done something about it or something happened to come up does not excuse the rulebreak.

Furthermore, was there a roleplay reason for you to be in that vehicle and not a marked SRU vehicle that every other player uses regularly?

EXAMPLE: If I ran around as a citizen and defended myself with a Mac10, saying to an admin like yourself 'Oh, I was going to change my job to criminal but I was mugged before I could do it' does not excuse the FailRP.

In relevance to this, you having to respond to a call before sorting your unmarked vehicle out to prevent FailRP is NOT an excuse.
I'm not going to comment on the case, but stop spamming the forums Mike. Please gather all your ideas into a single post or edit old ones to add new information if no one has replied yet. Do not post just to increase your post count, and to continue bumping your thread. Thank you.
Ok I have no problem with SRU using faster vehicles to respond to calls quicker. I wasnt going to abuse my powers to get out my SRU police car. I can not fully speak for Hitman. I am not making any excuses.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Can you explain why you used OOC admim powers to determine the players death that normal players are unable to use? Is this not also meta-gamimg? You banned him for intentional suicide for jumping in front of a car without ICly checking his wellbeing. Getting out an SRU car isn't abusing powers. You should have realised the breakage of FailRP and gone to the garage, put away your car and spawned the police car like every normal player does.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm not involved in this case, but then again, this dude isn't even staff, tryin to grill an administrator like he is. Wait for an SA. You ain't staff and from what I've seen, this whole case is rickety at best. If he misused his powers, like you stated he did by using revive on someone he killed, then this IS an abuse case and needs to go in the right spot.

GG invalidating your own purpose, again.
First of all i'm the one who nammed (3)
Dont judge that i did random tease cause someone shout it out first of all i was chasing that guy who was breaking fearrp from bp i wanted to stop him to tell him stop jaywalking he wont listen and kept doing it over and over then i pointed my tease than he ran from bp to the admin and when i was typing near the admin as shown in the video He said and i quote "Fuck off" So mr.Mike dont judge the sitution cause someone shout it + after that video when he was jaywalking and refuesd to pay the fine i told him i will arrest you he ran and broke fearrp and his friend got a prop and killed me ^^. and then i requested i think night were online and dont know who when they didnt respond i thought they had an issue so i let it go
Thanks for your input Chuve, however it is not for you to decide whether a rule has been broken - there was an area of question of which a staff member was called - and failed to acknowledge.
(01-07-2016, 07:28 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: Can you explain why you used OOC admim powers to determine the players death that normal players are unable to use? Is this not also meta-gamimg? You banned him for intentional suicide for jumping in front of a car without ICly checking his wellbeing. Getting out an SRU car isn't abusing powers. You should have realised the breakage of FailRP and gone to the garage, put away your car and spawned the police car like every normal player does.

NightHawkd, can you please explain the above?
I always have that small window on the top left of my screen open to help me respond to something quicker if it deals with CDM because as I stated when someone is CDMed it will show up as blue text in that area. The way it helps me respond quicker is if I see multiple blue lines pop up within a certain amount of time I immediately state in @ chat that Im tabbing out to look at logs and start searching for those who got killed. So when I joined the server I, out of routine, opened that window and had it ready for any certain situation that may pop up. When I saw the blue text pop up I instinctively looked up and noticed it was at the exact time that I hit that person. Therefore I did not have to wait for an @ call to be called as in the first place it was myself who hit him for one and for two because he intentionally killed himself by stopping in front of my vehicle. Removing my car with the remover tool would have been abuse as normal players could not do that and also where in the rules does it state that SRU are not allowed to use unmarked vehicles? It does not state that anywhere in the rules.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-07-2016, 06:00 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: You did not see the entire thing Mike. He ran sideways, looking my way, out directly in front of my car and stopped. I attempted to hit the brakes but it was too late. As for why I respawned him instanly is because I knew without needing to check that he had died. I had multiple ways of ways knowing. I did not have nor see any @ calls at that moment about prop killing. If i had seen one then I would have responded immediately like i have any other time. I didnt abuse my power as again i had multiple ways to know he was dead. I respawned him because he intentionally suicided using my car. Also no1ze was banned for 7 days as blatantly broke FearRP, insisted that he didn't even though i witnessed it and should have known better with his amount of hours. Also /copcar does not work with the aston and i had a backup call and was unable to modify my car like i normally would.

-- adding to the case.

Theres a problem with your "i tried to break statement", as you can see in the gif below, the car slows down, and then speeds up again to go over the body.

[Image: HF5k45M.gif]

~User Warned, Not Involved.~