Staff report on [FL] NightHawkd
Name of player: [FL] NightHawkd

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:58027181

Time in GMT: Time not known, however was on the 5th, judgding by the player ban mentioned below, the time should have been around 22:36pm

Server: V2D

Summary: Unprofessional and ignorant administration, not technically an abuse case, hence the post in this forum. 

Evidence:

Summary of the video:

- Various rulebreaks seen in the beginning of the video up to 25 seconds including a prop-kill. 
- At 25 seconds, you can see NightHawkd from a distance, driving a black aston, hitting a pedestrian at an excessive speed. 
- The pedestrian clearly spawned a few seconds before and headed straight for the zebra crossing, he stopped in the middle, looked right and then a fraction of a second later was hit a high speeds. 
- I ran over and caught NightHawkd saying how he intentionally ran in front of the car. 
- NightHawkd, during this time - took no notice of the random taze happening just to his left
- NightHawkd then entered his vehicle after banning the CDM victim for 2 days and drove off, despite a player calling for his help - clearly in the video.
- NightHawkd also is driving around in an Aston, with no /copcar as an SRU which is a clear indication of FailRP
- I would also like to know if any @ calls were made around the time for the prop-kill as NightHawkd was too busy speeding around to deal with them, but can ban someone when he runs them over.

- Whether the player 'intentionally' suicided or not, the response from NightHawkd was completely unprofessional - unjustified and unfair, and this creates a bad environment for players knowing staff like this are being allowed to get away with administrating HOW THEY WANT.

- I would also like to point out the player concerned had NO previous bans, and was instantly banned for 2 days. 

- Off-topic of video, NightHawkd also banned someone for 7 days for breaking FearRP, this player no1ze had only 2 previous bans 

NightHawkd is a growing concern for the Fearless community, players are beginning to notice this and it needs to be addressed, quite frankly - we are all fed up of this. 

EDIT: The player did not actually break a rule considering NightHawkd had run them over, the fact NightHawkd did not perform CPR, call for assistance or attempt to rectify the RTA, he therefore committed CDM.
Addition: I would like to know why NightHawkd didn't get out the car to check if the person was okay, he instantly re-spawned the player meaning he abused his power to check if they were dead - there was no clear indication of suicide here, even a random civilian looked to see if he was okay.
You did not see the entire thing Mike. He ran sideways, looking my way, out directly in front of my car and stopped. I attempted to hit the brakes but it was too late. As for why I respawned him instanly is because I knew without needing to check that he had died. I had multiple ways of ways knowing. I did not have nor see any @ calls at that moment about prop killing. If i had seen one then I would have responded immediately like i have any other time. I didnt abuse my power as again i had multiple ways to know he was dead. I respawned him because he intentionally suicided using my car. Also no1ze was banned for 7 days as blatantly broke FearRP, insisted that he didn't even though i witnessed it and should have known better with his amount of hours. Also /copcar does not work with the aston and i had a backup call and was unable to modify my car like i normally would.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Sounds like pretty poor excuses to me.

Would you like to explain what these methods of knowing he was dead were? Sitting in a car is not the same as checking his pulse.

The player in the video is clearly displayed spawning, then running into the road and looking once, I assume, hearing your car. Your decision here is yet again - unjustified.
May I also add, the player clearly might have mis-judged your excessive speed, people don't normally travel at over 40 outside the nexus unless they have flashing lights and sirens activated, of which you didn't whilst admittedly responding to a 'backup call' which is FailRP yet again.

Are you also saying that because you were busy responding to an RP situation you ignored a player report right in-front of you? I believe that is neglect of duty.
There is also another SRU in your vehicle, why could that unit not have responded whilst you dealt with the player help call?

ADDITION: NightHawkd only slowed his speed when he hit the player, the question now is, did you intentionally HIT the player? Let's look at this on the contrary now.
May I ALSO add, further to the last post that the player may have been British and under the impression, rightfully so, that zebra crossings entitle a pedestrian to cross at any point.
I did not hear nor see anyone report anything while i was dealing with the case. Again myself and hitman were responding to a back up call at the villas at the time of the CDM. I had not had the time to place the lights on my aston and it was the vehicle i had out at the time. I wasnt going to use the remover tool and just remove my vehicle as that would have been abusing my powers. Also i fail to see how this is FailRP? The main way that i know is that we have a helpful little tool pop up in our top left hand corner of our screen showing any possible CDMs, tazings, DCs to avoid arrest (i believe) and many other things. When someone is hit and killed instanly by a car it pops up a blue message in the top left saying <username> was killed by the world. Again you did not see the entire thing Mike. I feel as though there is abother that you may be posting this.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Do you care to explain now, given that two staff members were in the car - that neither responded to the random taze call?

Also, my video captures the moment the player spawned until they died, with the exception of about 2 seconds of which the player was still in the same location.

Stop trying to justify your unjustifiable actions.