First RP experience.
(01-06-2016, 09:29 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: CityRP? Roleplay?
That doesn't exist.

Not trying to sound rude, but why do you go around the forum always talking shit about the server? Just curious..
Immigrant RP with Venom and Preditor of War...

My my my I remember it like it was yesterday.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(01-06-2016, 10:31 PM)pengie151 Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 09:29 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: CityRP? Roleplay?
That doesn't exist.

Not trying to sound rude, but why do you go around the forum always talking shit about the server? Just curious..

because i'm still waiting for the day i have a good experience
In 2012, first roleplay point from Termin.
Was chauffeur, for 3 hours, driving people around chatting with them.
Doing /me takes money and /me starts engine/shuts engine frequently.
Termin seemed to stalk me...
The following 3 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, MrSir, General Weed
I spawned as a BMD on v2d. I saw a lady in a red dress near the slum steps. I walked over and said hello. She said, "Hey, lookin for a good time? Come with me. She took me into the slums apartments, "what a shithole" I thought to myself as this potential prostitute lured me to the room. I walked in there, she pulled out a shotgun, demanded I give her money for thinking she was a prostitute, I gave her money, she pulled out a knife and threatened me with very disturbing things if I went to the police. Spawned a spine, turned it into a dildo, shoved it in my mouth, roleplayed taping it there, and she was gone.

I learned a valueable lesson that day. Never trust Infernaw when she's hanging out by the slums, promising you a good time. The only one having the good time is her, unless your Ludo. That man is probably just a bit more disturbed than she is.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Reebs, MrSir, Infernaw
(01-09-2016, 03:30 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I spawned as a BMD on v2d.  I saw a lady in a red dress near the slum steps.  I walked over and said hello.  She said, "Hey, lookin for a good time?  Come with me.  She took me into the slums apartments, "what a shithole" I thought to myself as this potential prostitute lured me to the room.  I walked in there, she pulled out a shotgun, demanded I give her money for thinking she was a prostitute, I gave her money, she pulled out a knife and threatened me with very disturbing things if I went to the police.  Spawned a spine, turned it into a dildo, shoved it in my mouth, roleplayed taping it there, and she was gone.

I learned a valueable lesson that day.  Never trust Infernaw when she's hanging out by the slums, promising you a good time.  The only one having the good time is her, unless your Ludo.  That man is probably just a bit more disturbed than she is.

Erm...I dont think infy would do that haha
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Bro, you don't know old Infernizzle. A history full of awesome rp, sex shops, sex toys, trucks loaded with sex toys, and lots of flying men fussing at her. Her weapon of choice was a Super M3 (The pump), she wore the red dress or the gas mask most days, one of the slickest raiders I've ever met. Never underestimate how fierce she can be and the way she moves through a gunfight while barely getting hit reminds me of water. Like watching an action movie. You'd never guess, based on how soft and polite she presents herself, but under that mask lies 800 pound gorilla of pure calculated murderous intent. Whole time she's filling your friends full of holes, she still talks so polite to you. 2nd scariest woman I've met on FL in terms of explosively violent aggressive behavior when provoked. Why do you think I pledged my loyalty to her and regard her as my lil sister?

She's also one of two fearlessians to be allowed on my facebook.
(01-09-2016, 04:30 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Bro, you don't know old Infernizzle.  A history full of awesome rp, sex shops, sex toys, trucks loaded with sex toys, and lots of flying men fussing at her.  Her weapon of choice was a Super M3 (The pump), she wore the red dress or the gas mask most days, one of the slickest raiders I've ever met.  Never underestimate how fierce she can be and the way she moves through a gunfight while barely getting hit reminds me of water.  Like watching an action movie.  You'd never guess, based on how soft and polite she presents herself, but under that mask lies 800 pound gorilla of pure calculated murderous intent.  Whole time she's filling your friends full of holes, she still talks so polite to you.  2nd scariest woman I've met on FL in terms of explosively violent aggressive behavior when provoked.  Why do you think I pledged my loyalty to her and regard her as my lil sister?

She's also one of two fearlessians to be allowed on my facebook.

Jesus Christ...I will keep my distance from her.
My first that i can remember
I joined V2D, heard someone talking about danking some weed.
So i walked up to him and said Hi, i would like to dank some.
So we went to apartments and Sentinel and i put up some really huge bongs and shitty sofas and sat there.
Until some neighbours complained about us and the entire SRU and police force bashed our door in.
The following 1 user Likes MrSir's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
My first RPP was from a symphony I saw in the nexus lobby one day, and asked the leader if I could join. They told me to sit down at one of the instruments, a guitar if I remember correctly. It was good fun, and had nice music.
The following 1 user Likes Jerrycat's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah