First RP experience.
What is the first Roleplay situation that was really fun or good that you guys had?
Would be fun to see.
You may provide with screens and recordings aswell :-).
A TV show recording with Timmiegun. Pretty fun but I didn't catch and screenshots
The following 2 users Like Gog's post:
  • Emil, Old Man Jokhah
I got my first RPP which was actually one of my first RP's of all if it isn't.
I made a mechanic shop, Nothing special. But suddenly the server crashed.. But that ain't stopping me! So I made a new one, Found out that I got more than 40 props spawned (I didn't tell anyone Because I was a noob D: ). So I made a mechanic shop with more than 100 random props placed all around, And I was even alone.
Sadly the server crashed again which made me really sad, aaaand fixed the prop amount problem.
A little later I got my first RPP Smile
Damn I was happy that day Cheese
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 2 users Like Balls's post:
  • Gog, Emil
I had 10 hours and I got hostaged by a rapist doctor, he kept me there for 2 hours straight..
It was quite funny but also boring
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 4 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Balls, Gog, Emil, MrSir
I don't remember my first roleplay, but my first RPP was during an Alien-invasion event which some of the admins made. I was a news reporter (even before the event began) and reported pretty much everything that happened.

I don't know how much money i spent on the adverts, but it was ALOT.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • TravisMiles
My first actual RP experience was when I was just doing a casual fireman and firestation, until Grub and Hitman I believe came up to me as hood rats and tried to be volunteers. I was pretty much supervising 2 hood rats who said brodda every 2 seconds. It ended with them stealing my firetruck and at the end I got an RP point for it. 'Twas pretty fun Cheese
These are the only screenshots I had of the time Tounge

Spoiler :
[Image: 055910b334015e08e76798a4cd176b84.jpg]
[Image: 8eff86e2298f5458620c7aec20e8fc65.jpg]
[Image: 5d3fe922e75580153be67abcd0b431b5.png]
Also I had around 80 hours when I got my first 2 RP points which happened on the same day Tounge

The following 1 user Likes PokerStar5000's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
It was when two of my friends invited me to their apartment and gave me weed, weed was broke at that time and it killed me.
The following 2 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Tomo, Old Man Jokhah
CityRP? Roleplay?
That doesn't exist.
The following 1 user Likes User 14519's post:
  • Danny Boy
[Image: QO8cksP.png]

Fireman RP.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 6 users Like Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Marty, MasterNoda, FEaRIeZz, Old Man Jokhah, General Weed
(01-04-2016, 04:03 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: I don't remember my first roleplay, but my first RPP was during an Alien-invasion event which some of the admins made. I was a news reporter (even before the event began) and reported pretty much everything that happened.

I don't know how much money i spent on the adverts, but it was ALOT.

I remember this! This was a loooong time ago. Fun as hell though. Remember being crammed into the Nexus labs?
The following 1 user Likes TravisMiles's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah