SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic
(01-04-2016, 05:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Viljo, give it to me straight.  If you tell me it's worth looking into again, I'll take a look into it and give it a serious shot.  Jokhah was born on that game.  Jedi Guardian (Dark Align) with a pink and purple saber.  We called him the Gay Blade.  A reference to Zorro movie, not anything else.

I would be more than happy to see more people play it.
It is worth it, Jokhah.
If you got questions, ask ahead. I know about everything.
I got lvl
65 Sith Mara(Dark)
65 BH Merc(Dark)
65 Troop Commando(Neutral)
65 Sith Sorc(Light)
36 Jedi Knight(Dark) - I plan on continuing her when I do the KoTFE ep's on my 65's
(01-04-2016, 05:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Viljo, give it to me straight.  If you tell me it's worth looking into again, I'll take a look into it and give it a serious shot.  Jokhah was born on that game.  Jedi Guardian (Dark Align) with a pink and purple saber.  We called him the Gay Blade.  A reference to Zorro movie, not anything else.

*cough* That blade, I can hear It calling my name...

*another cough* *whisper* Viljo we must have one of these for me!

Side note:
It sort of doesn't matter what Viljo does, he just likes to play evil by killing everyone....
And I think SWTOR Is worth playing If you got some friends to do some flashpoints for example or to just all create the same character and fuck around..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I'm on Jedi Covenant, dunno what servers yall are on.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Brikaas
(01-17-2016, 05:57 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I'm on Jedi Covenant, dunno what servers yall are on.

We play around on one of the EU RP servers that SWTOR got..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]