SWTOR - Star Wars The Old Republic
Information 
SWTOR stands for Star Wars The Old Republic

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven Star Wars™ saga. Play as a Jedi, a Sith, a Bounty Hunter or as one of many other Star Wars iconic roles and explore an age over three-thousand years before the classic films. Become the hero of your own Star Wars adventure as you choose your path down the Light or Dark side of the Force™.

Source: Click Here

The game Is amazing for those who LOVE the Star Wars universe, the game Is a great MMO to play and It has manu features, and the stories are ofcourse awsome. 

Current update for Subscribers only, and thats always the negative point of games like this.
non-subscribers can level up to 50 and while subscribers get more items and they can level up to lvl 65.

Now I've posted this In Discussions cause I wanna know on how people think about the game, or are there some others that secretly play this game without me knowing this.

Share your thoughts on the comments below

- Viljo and Brikaas playing SWTOR
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Grunt
I absolutely loved this game. I haven't played it in a few months but I used to play it all the time!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Brikaas
The Old Republic has so much film potential - I'd like to see the battles of the Old Republic made into a TV series or a series of films
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Tomo, Brikaas
(01-03-2016, 11:03 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: The Old Republic has so much film potential - I'd like to see the battles of the Old Republic made into a TV series of a series of films

That would be a hell of a movie, *cough* TIP for lucasarts *cough*
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
This alone just makes me want more - huge Jedi v Sith battles, with the army of the Old Republic at war against the emerging Sith Empire

[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Tomo
I personally love the game
I am just sad that there is not many others who play it.
Currently play this game. It is sooo fun. But it makes me miss the throwback Star Wars Galaxies.. :C
I used to love this game, then it went free to play. They made so many mistakes with the micro transactions, started giving us tokens or other crap to use to go into places. Can't even remember the name of the place, the last raid before the expansion that followed into the free to play. I know my team was the 2nd team in the USA and something like 7th in the world to complete it on the hardest setting. Went back and tried to play a few times, but it was always a mass of windows and spam style crap when I logged in, after closing that, trying to see how bad they have messed with the balancing or in some cases lack there of.

I have digital deluxe, but am not allowed to access the deluxe vip vendor in the vip area. I have gear that apparently I'm not allowed to use now unless I do or pay something because most of it was endgame raid gear, left. Went back again, now they have huge space battles and stuff, gotta pay tokens for that or be a subscriber. I was like what the hell. I was a subscriber, I have things I couldn't access that I should have had access to back before the f2p, then instead of working on lots of things that were wrong with the game, they just added more crap.

It's about as bad as when you log onto guild wars 2 nowadays.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Viljo
(01-04-2016, 03:40 AM)Jokhah Wrote: -snip-

This is sadly where most MMO's are going, not just SWTOR.
SWTOR is currently playable for free to play due to the Knights of The Fallen Empire -update.
Only significant difference between F2P and subscriber is that the subscribers get epic item at end of flashpoints/heroic missions, also quick travel less cooldown., sprint at lvl 1 and mount lvl 10
XP rate has been balanced for both now since KoTFE -update, but after lvl 20 subscribers get little to mediocre amount of XP more than a F2P, it used to be alot more.
Currently as free-to-play if you want to be "like" a sub, is micro-transactions.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Viljo, give it to me straight. If you tell me it's worth looking into again, I'll take a look into it and give it a serious shot. Jokhah was born on that game. Jedi Guardian (Dark Align) with a pink and purple saber. We called him the Gay Blade. A reference to Zorro movie, not anything else.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Viljo, Brikaas