I lost a RPP and got Kicked? By "Unnamed"
(01-03-2016, 09:43 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 08:54 PM)Georgy Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 08:50 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 08:45 PM)Georgy Wrote: i prefer they take an rp point away from me then go get a ban. i have role played on this server for 1000+ hours and yes is very hard to gain points but i have also encountered players who join activities just to get a point. I know is a harsh punishment but that would teach them not to do what they did.

Which would mean that people with RPpoints get a better treatment when breaking the rules. Because they get a point removed instead of a ban. Thats highly unfair in my opinion. RPpoints arent some sort of "anti ban lives".
no i dont mean we get better treatment is all up to the administrators. It wouldnt be a bad idea if that was a punishment doe i think an rp point would hurt more then a ban.

See, but if it was punishment option in leu of a ban, people who had points could just lose those instead of getting the warranted slap on their record to show that they violated the rules.  If it was a person without an RPP, they would have been banned.

I'm not trying to say go back and ban this person, I'm again, trying to figure out if the rules actually changed or if this is more opinion pushed.  I've yet to see one proper piece to explain how sitting on a trashcan or standing on cars directly violates any of the rules.  Jumping in front of cars would depend on if intentionally trying to get hurt or just being a menace.  However the idea that only homeless do any of these activities is simply not true.

The point is, RPPs shouldn't be deducted if rules were violated unless in direct counter to them recently being awarded the point.  Why should I lose something I gained 300 hours ago for something that was amazing and benefited the server, because you don't happen to like that I'm doing some things, which may or may not be against the rules, which is being lumped under another rule due to opinion rather than real fact.  That's up there with the idea that Criminal, means you can commit all crimes, which is a goto excuse to just do whatever you want, when in reality, criminals tend to fall into groupings like carjacking, burglery, murder, nonviolent proesting, drug use/dealing.  They are all very different from one another.  Throwing on Homeless/hobo or Criminal/Gangster isn't a goto for any specific form of roleplay behavior and shouldn't be basically like throwing on superman's cape.  Just sayin.

i agree with you, i have seen people getting banned for standing on theyre car and doing /dance. i really dont see anything wrong with it and there are no rules about it.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Savaged.

A verbal warning would have sufficed.