A new map in Evocity 2 server.
This is the best evo city map imo. Smile
+support
[Image: thumbsUp.jpg]
+ support
The following 2 users Like Elder's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, TC224
+Support!! The amount of posts and threads I have tried to create to get people to realise that its the size thats the problem! The flashly new building will attract people, but i think that if this does actually happen, it will need to be hyped up big time. Soul and all the admins will need to make anouncements and advertisements about the new map, and really make server2 known. Server2 wasnt hyped up enough and combined with the size and the need for ep2 it just didnt launch off right.

If its a success perhaps server1 could switch to this map too, as a sort of upgrade. Or who knows? If this map doesnt take off, server 2 could just have the same map as server 1, acting as an overflow or balancing server.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Support I guess.
(10-19-2011, 10:54 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: +Support!! The amount of posts and threads I have tried to create to get people to realise that its the size thats the problem! The flashly new building will attract people, but i think that if this does actually happen, it will need to be hyped up big time. Soul and all the admins will need to make anouncements and advertisements about the new map, and really make server2 known. Server2 wasnt hyped up enough and combined with the size and the need for ep2 it just didnt launch off right.

If its a success perhaps server1 could switch to this map too, as a sort of upgrade. Or who knows? If this map doesnt take off, server 2 could just have the same map as server 1, acting as an overflow or balancing server.

This map still requires ep2..
and Dryblood.. i did read the thread..-.- I said if evo1 got replaced with this is would be more incentive to buy ep2. but if server 2 got replaced with this i could care less. It would still be the same situation v2p is in right now.
Lol.... this map is most used on perp,bizrp. But i know this map and its cool so............

+support from honza .
+Support.
My finger points up.
+support
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

[Image: chuck_norris_thumbs_up_RE_type_something...165038.jpg]
+ Support

This is a good way to get that server a bit more popular.
Plus a lot of new buildings = new ideas for roleplaying.
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]