A new map in Evocity 2 server.
IT IS NOT REPLACING THE CURRENT SERVER.

Read the thread.
The following 4 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • StillAlive, Toby, equal, Rainbow Dash
+ 101% Support from Visual!

This map is awesome.
Ive played on this map several times (RidingKeys SeriousRP is/was v33x) and I have had nothing but amazing, positive things to say. There are 2 gas stations, much more residences, and there is much more of that "outdoor" feeling, perfect for a completely different RP! This map allows you to live an inner city life or go out to the rural area and live in the woods! The map is absolutely breathtaking, especially when it's full and there are cars on the roads.

On a sidenote, the thread was wonderfully organized, props to you on that. It really makes people see the map without having to google pictures, etc.

+Support.
You WILL like this map. Its great.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • SilentGamer
+Support
The map looks very nice. Since the "main server" is often full this would be an attractive alternative compared to the current Evocity2 map which I don't really like.
I'm sure that there will be more players playing on that server when it got this map.
Also nice introduction to the map Wink
The following 1 user Likes z3r0's post:
  • SilentGamer
+Support, dawg! Slick lay-out you made. This map is just der Hammer, it's very nice :p
© Nudelholz
+Support! If Evo2 doesn't breathe new life into the server, then this will. Or not, but it's worth a shot, right?
The following 1 user Likes TB990's post:
  • SilentGamer
+ Support <3 love this map on perp Cheese
and its nice map to rp on Cheese
This is a mix of evo1 and evo2, isn't that perfect?
Also, this map is pretty popular on other communities, so I dont think FL will go dead on this one!

SUPPORT Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • SilentGamer
Well, why the hell not? I say we give it a try! We'll just have to see what Soul has to say about this and see how it all goes down.

Supportin' this.
The following 1 user Likes Iban's post:
  • SilentGamer
I miss playing on this map... It's so awesome /)^3^(\
It will give our custom jobs more locations to thrive. (Hospital, Fire Department, etc.) AND it has a easy-to-access police garage and jail which will make Soul's plan to add manual, realistic arrest rp easier.
+Support x 20
The following 1 user Likes Rainbow Dash's post:
  • SilentGamer