Unblacklist Request: Edned (Removal of old blacklist)
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Edned

Your blacklist ID: 53064,5,6

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51199704

Reason:"HUGE Doomfort"

Staff member who blacklisted you:Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
As I stated in my previous UBL, Obay gave very minimal communication with the reasoning as to the giving of the UBL. I had put a gate with a keypad eitherside when I was preparing for a raid. (I was in a Dictatorship Roleplay).
(I must note that I had nothing to do with the aggressive part of the roleplay, I was simply hiding in another room)
Obay came in to raid and as he was killed he momentarily blacklisted me for apparent "HUGE Doomfort".
SoulRipper stated in my previous UBL:

Spoiler :
[Image: 644b5cff424f3cf9155ae9f98415dfa7.png]

The rules for Doomforting were extremely vague at the time, and the "doomfort" was completely unintentional, and would not even be classed as a Doomfort today. It was a simple "models/props_c17/fence03a.mdl prop with a keypad either side with no timer, it would stay open.

Thank you for reviewing the case and I hope to hear from someone soon.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Good evening Edned,
Thank you for taking your time to appeal to your equipment; Props, Tool-gun and entities (PTE) Blacklist. Removal of past history.
As I no long provide a service for this community I am afraid I do not have a valid input with regards to any prior Suspensions/Blacklists.

Fearless Administration
I would like to pass on the responsibility of this case to the community owner, Soulripper.
Thank you.

Regards,
Ex-Administration
Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(12-16-2015, 08:29 PM)Obay Wrote: -Snip-
Thank you for your comment Obay.
I will inform SoulRipper that you have provided him with full responsibility for this case.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Alright, I've digged into this case again and I think the blacklist shouldn't stay. The rules were not very clear back then.

The model as described in the OP, is debateable to be a doomfort.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.