Answered: ~Obay (Unblacklist Request: Edned)
Answered: Administrator ~Obay
Your name: [FL:RP] Edned

Your blacklist ID: 53064,5,6

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51199704

Reason: "HUGE Doomfort"

Staff member who blacklisted you: Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Okay, so firstly I created a fading door with a keypad on each side using the prop:"models/props_c17/fence03a.mdl" inside the Nexus Jails. The reason being is because I was a participant in a dictator raid and I helped set some stuff up. Firstly, I would like to point out that I was NOT involved in any of the shooting or fighting whatsoever. I did not even use a weapon throughout that whole day. Secondly I don't understand why this is "HUGE" when another person used 10 props and only got half the time with their blacklist. I was hidden in a room when Obay came along and took me to everybody using his phys gun and confronted me of everybody saying: "Remove this now or your gonna loose access to your props!". (He was part of the people who where raiding us). And not knowing what I did wrong, I removed it and he did not even explain what it was that I did wrong.

After the raid he decided to give me a 6 hour blacklist for reason "HUGE doom-fort". I asked him what I did wrong and it took him a while to respond and finally he teleported me to the jails. He said to me: "This is a doom-fort". And then I asked how it was a doom-fort and he said "people can SHOOT through it!". I was shocked, I told him "how I was to know that?" and he said: "Can't you see?!? It has holes in it!". (I don't get involved in raids/shooting aspects of role-play much so I wouldn't know that you could shoot through props like that one.

Overall, I don't understand why that blacklist was even fair, I did not know you could shoot through that prop. I would of respectfully changed it if he confronted me about the problem earlier on as this was not intentional and was not beneficial to me in any way as I wasn't even in the raid so It was definitely not purposeful.

Thank you for reading,
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The rules considering a doomfort are very vague, I understand the confusion.

I hope the enforcer of the blacklist wants to remove the blacklist.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Good Afternoon Edned,
I am here to inform you that your appeal has been Denied

I made it very clear to you as to why you were getting blacklisted before applying it.  Your base gave you an unfair advantage against the opposing team.
1. You could shoot the team as they were keypad cracking.
2. you had props formed around world props making the opposing team to jump over to slow them down.
I went through every part of why your base was a doom-fort on the day and you showed me full understanding.
To prevent this happening in the future, please make sure you read and understand the rules fully, using our new /help system if you are unsure of anything.
Thank you for your appeal.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]