rand0mOmg
(10-29-2015, 03:33 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 03:17 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 02:30 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 02:11 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
Quote:Derkaderk

Stop with the pathetic replies; learn the definition of discrimination before commenting again.

Definition of discrimination:
Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

I was generalizing, not discriminating.

Quote:This player has over 1000 hours, he knows the rules and was fully aware of what he was doing.

YES i was fully aware of what i was doing, and what i was doing was not against the rules.
Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction [b]in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.[/b]

In more basic terms

Treatment against a person based on group/category which the person is perceived to belong to rather than individual merit.

That's not what the description says, the statement has to be derogatory. Discrimination would be me saying, i don't like you because you are British. I have many British friends so that is not the case.
Attempting to mock (mocking is classed as treatment) me because I am British.
I was not attempting to mock, i was retaliating to you guys being annoying to me. It was in character, as a cop i was RPing as.
(10-29-2015, 04:08 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 02:30 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 02:11 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Definition of discrimination:
Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

I was generalizing, not discriminating.

YES i was fully aware of what i was doing, and what i was doing was not against the rules.
Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction [b]in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.[/b]

In more basic terms

Treatment against a person based on group/category which the person is perceived to belong to rather than individual merit.

That's not what the description says, the statement has to be derogatory. Discrimination would be me saying, i don't like you because you are British. I have many British friends so that is not the case.
I was not attempting to mock, i was retaliating to you guys being annoying to me. It was in character, as a cop i was RPing as.

Discrimination is not allowed IC or OOC, saying it was IC doesn't mean anything.
(10-29-2015, 04:09 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 04:08 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 02:30 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction [b]in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.[/b]

In more basic terms

Discrimination is not allowed IC or OOC, saying it was IC doesn't mean anything.

It wasn't discrimination, it was generalizing and that is allowed.
I'm going to try to stop myself from posting anything more in this thread cause im sick of it, the BR is completely ridiculous.
Player report reviewed and denied.

Closing notes: There is no evidence shown to me that the user was talking OOC. Even if he was, that isn't even worth a ban/blacklist as it's a very minor insults. I believe there must have been antagonation from both sides as at one point you did call him something along the lines of a "fat american cúnt".

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Denied.