22:07
Server:
v33x
Summary:
Harrassment, Stereotypical, Offensive, Discrimination
Evidence:
Rule 1.13

https://youtu.be/ZJcsjCuubko

Definition of discrimination: Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.
Barely offensive, this was in a in character chat. And your friend(Astari) called me a fat american kid, in the video and also prior to this...

We were having an in-character conversation, in an in-character chat. If you wan't to deal with that, do it in-character(ask for a demotion).

How is saying "I'm British i want some tea" discrimination??!

Here is a video of you calling me a dick, this is discrimination per definition because you don't know if i have a dick..

https://youtu.be/p1VxzFGccJY

This is just a slippery slope, and you are overreacting, you were running after me and insulting me and criticized my every move, looking for a way to get me banned cause you simply didn't like me.
(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: How is saying "I'm British i want some tea" discrimination??!

Read Definition I put out

(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: this was in a in character chat. And your friend(Astari) called me a fat american kid, in the video and also prior to this...
"Racism, Sexism and Discrimination is not allowed in OOC and IC".

Retaliation is the word you are looking for, when people get discriminated on it is kind of hard to ignore.

(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Here is a video of you calling me a ***, this is discrimination per definition because you don't know if i have a ***..
You dont take this BR seriously do you?
"don't know if I have a dick"
I don't even know how to reply; such a pathetic argument against your BR.

(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Barely offensive

How can you judge how much I am offended? Didn't realise you can sense my emotions.

(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: you were running after me and insulting me and criticized my every move, looking for a way to get me banned cause you simply didn't like me.
I never ran after you insulting you; Lying is not tolerated in The Courthouse.
(10-28-2015, 10:50 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: How is saying "I'm British i want some tea" discrimination??!

(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: this was in a in character chat. And your friend(Astari) called me a fat american kid, in the video and also prior to this...
In character yet my character is not British? The video clearly shows that it was out of character; you continue even after I carried on talking to you.

Retaliation is the word you are looking for, when people get discriminated on it is kind of hard to ignore.

(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Here is a video of you calling me a ***, this is discrimination per definition because you don't know if i have a ***..
"don't know if I have a ***"

(10-28-2015, 10:34 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: you were running after me and insulting me and criticized my every move, looking for a way to get me banned cause you simply didn't like me.

You were literally following me around on my patrol, so i retaliated to you when you kept on calling me words.

You were calling me a fat kid even before this.

The rule specifies OOC chat, not just any chat. How do you know my character is American? It does not specify that in my description.

Fat american kid is a worse insult than british person who likes tea. I like tea, I'm not British.

I do take BRs seriously, but this is not a serious BR. Also you are discriminating me when you called me a dick, as you don't know if have a dick.

Note how "D I C K" is censored on the forums, and "T E A" is not.

I cannot believe you are posting a ban request on this, it's completely ridiculous.
(10-28-2015, 10:58 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:

In character yet my character is not British? The video clearly shows that it was out of character; you continue even after I carried on talking to you.

You were literally following me around on my patrol.

The rule specifies OOC chat, not just OOC. How do you know my character is American? It does not specify that in my description.
If I can recover the file which I used I will post the whole thing to prove you are lying in the Courthouse.
(10-28-2015, 11:01 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:

The rule specifies OOC chat, not just OOC. How do you know my character is American? It does not specify that in my description.
If I can recover the file which I used I will post the whole thing to prove you are lying in the Courthouse.

You have been stalking me many times in many sessions, I'm talking about prior session to be more specific.

Your friend Astari kept coming to the city, driving recklessly i had to pull him over once every minute, and you were always somewhere near to come and try to defend him...
(10-28-2015, 11:03 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:

You have been stalking me many times in many sessions, I'm talking about prior session to be more specific.

Your friend Astari kept coming to the city, driving recklessly i had to pull him over once every minute, and you were always somewhere near to come and try to defend him...

evidence to backup your claim please
(10-28-2015, 11:18 PM)Astari Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 11:03 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 10:50 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Read Definition I put out

evidence to backup your claim please

I have evidence of me pulling astari over.
All I'm saying is that this was something that went on between us in a IC manner, it was not just me who "discriminated" it was both parties and maybe this was a bit unnecessary of me to do that, but that also goes for you guys.

When you take it out of context like this, it makes it a whole other thing.

And i was told by [FL:M]Suarez (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65657) that you cannot insult people in OOC chat, if i do it in IC it's fine as long as im not being offensive(homophobic, racist(use common sense)).

Quote:

Quote: Player report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: User was found guilty of insulting players via OOC. The user will face a 1 hour U (OOC) blacklist for his/hers actions. Notice to the OP: Insulting via the Government radio is something that is In Character and should be dealt with like that. Insulting is only against the rules when it is in an OOC chat.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Quote:rand0m0mg Wrote:
How is saying "I'm British i want some tea" discrimination??!

Definition of discrimination: Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

> I was not making a distinction in favour or against anyone.