rand0mOmg
Problem is kiddo is that our characters aren't british so you can't use that excuse, notice how "Los Zetas - Drug Lord" is generally our job? Yeah i don't think the leader of the Los Zetas is British.
(10-29-2015, 02:26 AM)Astari Wrote: Problem is kiddo is that our characters aren't british so you can't use that excuse, notice how "Los Zetas - Drug Lord" is generally our job? Yeah i don't think the leader of the Los Zetas is British.

If i would have adressed you as los zetas, you would have reported me for metagaming.

Your response is clearly meant to discriminate, "problem is kiddo", just proving the fact that this was going on back and forth.
I don't think this is worth a ban in my opinion.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-29-2015, 08:37 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 02:26 AM)Astari Wrote: Problem is kiddo is that our characters aren't british so you can't use that excuse, notice how "Los Zetas - Drug Lord" is generally our job? Yeah i don't think the leader of the Los Zetas is British.

If i would have adressed you as los zetas, you would have reported me for metagaming.

Your response is clearly meant to discriminate, "problem is kiddo", just proving the fact that this was going on back and forth.

Stop with the pathetic replies; learn the definition of discrimination before commenting again.

(10-29-2015, 10:21 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I don't think this is worth a ban in my opinion.
This player has over 1000 hours, he knows the rules and was fully aware of what he was doing.
Quote:Derkaderk

Stop with the pathetic replies; learn the definition of discrimination before commenting again.

Definition of discrimination:
Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

I was generalizing, not discriminating.

Quote:
(10-29-2015, 10:21 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I don't think this is worth a ban in my opinion.
This player has over 1000 hours, he knows the rules and was fully aware of what he was doing.

YES i was fully aware of what i was doing, and what i was doing was not against the rules.
(10-29-2015, 02:11 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:

Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

Quote:

YES i was fully aware of what i was doing, and what i was doing was not against the rules.
Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction [b]in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.[/b]

In more basic terms

Treatment against a person based on group/category which the person is perceived to belong to rather than individual merit.
(10-29-2015, 02:30 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:

Quote:

Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction [b]in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.[/b]

In more basic terms

Treatment against a person based on group/category which the person is perceived to belong to rather than individual merit.

That's not what the description says, the statement has to be derogatory. Discrimination would be me saying, i don't like you because you are British. I have many British friends so that is not the case.
(10-29-2015, 03:17 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 02:30 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 08:37 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote: If i would have adressed you as los zetas, you would have reported me for metagaming.

Quote:

In more basic terms

That's not what the description says, the statement has to be derogatory. Discrimination would be me saying, i don't like you because you are British. I have many British friends so that is not the case.
Attempting to mock (mocking is classed as treatment) me because I am British.

discrimination =/= fact?
(10-29-2015, 03:51 PM)Astari Wrote:

discrimination =/= fact?
Although off-topic, i'm 17. Based of your picture, you are not much older.