GHOSTK1LL3R
Yes but that doesn't make sense, if Im standing in the corner with him at that point, and you push towards it to fire upon me when I'm next to him, when before the firefight started I was aiming at him presented at 17 seconds, at which point I turned when you started firing, If you saw me aiming towards the corner then you know that I was aiming at the hostage, at which point you broke fearRP.
(10-25-2015, 12:37 PM)Smex Wrote: Yes but that doesn't make sense, if Im standing in the corner with him at that point, and you push towards it to fire upon me when I'm next to him, when before the firefight started I was aiming at him presented at 17 seconds, at which point I turned when you started firing, If you saw me aiming towards the corner then you know that I was aiming at the hostage, at which point you broke fearRP.

If I broke FearRP Tomo who was watching the whole sitatution would of taken action.

I have nothing more to say.
I will wait for administrative decision. I request that Tomo has no further input in the situation as I know him and ghost are friends. Thank you.
(10-25-2015, 12:53 PM)Smex Wrote: I will wait for administrative decision. I request that Tomo has no further input in the situation as I know him and ghost are friends. Thank you.

Firstly, I am not even that friendly with Ghost, I haven't spoke to him in a while. Second of all, I am merely stating the facts of what I saw, I am not "siding" with anyone. Staff members are not allowed to be biased anyway.

But if that's what you request then I am happy to stay out of it from now on, I have stated the facts of the situation regardless.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-25-2015, 01:05 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 12:53 PM)Smex Wrote: I will wait for administrative decision. I request that Tomo has no further input in the situation as I know him and ghost are friends. Thank you.

Firstly, I am not even that friendly with Ghost, I haven't spoke to him in a while. Second of all, I am merely stating the facts of what I saw, I am not "siding" with anyone. Staff members are not allowed to be biased anyway.

But if that's what you request then I am happy to stay out of it from now on, I have stated the facts of the situation regardless.

Thank you.
Player report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: After consulting with an administrator myself and the administrator have both agreed that there was indeed a breakage of FearRP. Not to mention, there was not negotiations even taking place when there really should have been. You do not just open fire on people especially when they have hostages and you should know that. User will face a 1 day ban which may be extended.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda