GHOSTK1LL3R
Video 
Name of player:[FL:RP] GHOSTK1LL3R

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38145384

Time in GMT: Around 20:00 on 24/10/15

Server: v2d

Summary:Me and to other corleones had a police officer as a hostage and was using him as leverage for negotiation with the president or at least planning to, at this point we entered the garage and saw a massive wall in which we started to head towards. We came up to it and looked through the fence, about 10 government officials stood on the otherside, obviously guards of the president. At this point a corleone started shouting "We have a hostage, we have a hostage" From the video you can see GHOSTK1LL3R start to shoot followed up with "drop em". This a clear breakage of FearRP by the Government, influenced by GHOSTK1LL3R's actions and orders, thus starting the whole breakage of FearRP by shooting towards the hostage and the hostage takers.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOmPR-wX9T8
I would like GHOSTK1LL3R to post here before a decision is made.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
The reason I said this call was I have seen an admin and two moderators perform this type of call twice. 

THere was 10 of us and there were 3 of you so we have the superior gun advantage, also when I said the call I saw that none of the corleones had their gun to the hostage so shooting at the enemies would result in the hostage not dying as they were outnumbered 3:1 also.

Video of an admin making the same type of a call in more serious situation:

(10-25-2015, 10:32 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: The reason I said this call was I have seen an admin and two moderators perform this type of call twice. 

THere was 10 of us and there were 3 of you so we have the superior gun advantage, also when I said the call I saw that none of the corleones had their gun to the hostage so shooting at the enemies would result in the hostage not dying as they were outnumbered 3:1 also.

This is a much different situation, your dealing with two people with pistols and you are clearly extremely close to the hostage. In our situation you was much further, did not think of negotiation once and fired upon seeing us. You shot towards us with the hostage directly by our side threatening the life of the hostage from your own weapon. No you didn't have the "superior" gun advantage we both had the same weapons, whereas in this video they have pistols, a clear difference in the scenarios. Your attack was nowhere near as coordinated as in this video, you just shot haphazardly towards us.

P.S. How did you contact the cop in the video, surely being tied up and all he wouldn't be able to contact the police, I mean his not going to have his radio on him when his tied, surely this is classed as metagaming?
(10-25-2015, 10:44 AM)Smex Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:32 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: The reason I said this call was I have seen an admin and two moderators perform this type of call twice. 

This is a much different situation, your dealing with two people with pistols and you are clearly extremely close to the hostage. In our situation you was much further, did not think of negotiation once and fired upon seeing us. You shot towards us with the hostage directly by our side threatening the life of the hostage from your own weapon. No you didn't have the "superior" gun advantage we both had the same weapons, whereas in this video they have pistols, a clear difference in the scenarios. Your attack was nowhere near as coordinated as in this video, you just shot haphazardly towards us.

P.S. How did you contact the cop in the video, surely being tied up and all he wouldn't be able to contact the police, I mean his not going to have his radio on him when his tied, surely this is classed as metagaming?

If you want to post a BR on the video provided please do so;however stay on this ban request..

You state we didn't have the 'superior' gun advantage. We outnumbered you 3:1; how is this no a superior gun advantage. We have 3 times the firepower of what you have. 

Also, not one of you had a gun to the police mans head, you can quite clearly see at 17 seconds that one of you was unarmed negotiating while two of you where lined up behind each other. For this reason, I decided it was the best decision to then take action while no harm could occur to the hostage.

I am also requesting the full unedited video as you can see at .7 seconds into the video you're missing out evidence as it goes from you looking at the wall to with a man walking to you looking at the man still pointing at your friends head.

- Ghost
I was there phased at the time this happened. I saw that the corleone side was vastly outnumbered and that the hostage was not directly in danger(he had wandered off to the side slightly), therefore I did nothing at the time. The corleone member who was telling them to drop their guns, (peterplantage) did not even have a weapon and as the shooting began, he ran away swinging his fists.

The corleone team was greatly outnumbered, the hostage was not being held at direct gun point and the SWAT/Government team had every right to begin a firefight.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-25-2015, 10:52 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:44 AM)Smex Wrote:

If you want to post a BR on the video provided please do so;however stay on this ban request..

You state we didn't have the 'superior' gun advantage. We outnumbered you 3:1; how is this no a superior gun advantage. We have 3 times the firepower of what you have. 

Also, not one of you had a gun to the police mans head, you can quite clearly see at 17 seconds that one of you was unarmed negotiating while two of you where lined up behind each other. For this reason, I decided it was the best decision to then take action while no harm could occur to the hostage.

I am also requesting the full unedited video as you can see at .7 seconds into the video you're missing out evidence as it goes from you looking at the wall to with a man walking to you looking at the man still pointing at your friends head.

- Ghost

That is just where I have had a FPS drop and the video jolts, you can tell by being able to hear the footstep still.
Being outnumbered is not a reason to open fire, it has always been that way, in no hostage situation can you storm a house because they have less people than you, same instance here, no organisation or communication, Ghost took it upon himself to start a firefight without taking any precautions, as you can see i'm clearly standing next to the officer at the end, what is stopping me from killing him at the point, would you seriously consider him "safe"? I think not.
So you're saying that if 5 people have a gun to one person and that one person only has one gun then the person on their own dosen't have to drop their gun?

Because that's this situation as there was only 2 of us with guns out vs 10 of us with guns drawn and you were no-where even near the hostage when the bullets started flying.
Does that still give you the right to risk your goverment officials life just because you took it on your own accord to fire at us within the moment of seeing us, you didn't even think about the situation at hand, you fire first without thinking about your officer. You even started shooting before telling other operatives to open fire.