GHOSTK1LL3R
Obviously, being outnumbered with your gun to the hostages head would mean the government would have to comply/negotiate, but the hostage was no where near you as the door opened and they saw you. Your original video even shows that.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-25-2015, 11:08 AM)Smex Wrote: Does that still give you the right to risk your goverment officials life just because you took it on your own accord to fire at us within the moment of seeing us, you didn't even think about the situation at hand, you fire first without thinking about your officer. You even started shooting before telling other operatives to open fire.

As stated by Tomo who was watching at the time. He also thought that no FearRP etc was being broken also.
I would like to wait for a admin to comment.
(10-25-2015, 11:08 AM)Smex Wrote: Does that still give you the right to risk your goverment officials life

- Involved - part of the S.R.U.

The officer was in the corner and out of sight from all of the S.R.U team. None of you was close to him either as can be seen here:
[Image: AyuFgwJ.png]
Just before the firing started you can see I aimed my gun towards him, as seen below. In this logic I did have my gun on him and you fired when he was infact under fear-RP, only turning my gun away from him again once Ghost had started firing.

[Image: 9c64c016eff62024f19e440b777528eb.png]
(10-25-2015, 11:37 AM)Smex Wrote: Just before the firing started you can see I aimed my gun towards him, as seen below. In this logic I did have my gun on him and you fired when he was infact under fear-RP, only turning my gun away from him again once Ghost had started firing.

He is still in the corner meaning none of us can see him. Also that is quite a big distance away from a hostage who you previously said was "directly by our side threatening the life of the hostage from your own weapon."
May I remind you lying is not allowed in The Courthouse.
(10-25-2015, 11:42 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 11:37 AM)Smex Wrote: Just before the firing started you can see I aimed my gun towards him, as seen below. In this logic I did have my gun on him and you fired when he was infact under fear-RP, only turning my gun away from him again once Ghost had started firing.

He is still in the corner meaning none of us can see him. Also that is quite a big distance away from a hostage who you previously said was "directly by our side threatening the life of the hostage from your own weapon."

Well I mean as we walk up to the door you can clearly see he was by our side, then he wandered he off. And he is by our side, I mean his not behind us is he? He is not infront of us, he is in fact to the side. "We have a hostage" should have given you the idea that we had a hostage not a oppurtunity to open fire. I mean if you can't see the hostage then why would you open fire? You don't know where he is or if he is safe. You firing your weapons onto us in threatening the hostage.
(10-25-2015, 11:44 AM)Smex Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 11:42 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:

I mean if you can't see the hostage then why would you open fire?
Well if you can't see the hostage it usually means you ain't going to kill him in the crossfire
"usually" you have a uncertainty in the statement in you have made, this in itself provides evidence as everything in a hostage situation must be concrete. If you had the same idea why did you not fire upon us immediately as the others only fired when Ghost gave the order.
(10-25-2015, 12:04 PM)Smex Wrote: "usually" you have a uncertainty in the statement in you have made, this in itself provides evidence as everything in a hostage situation must be concrete. If you had the same idea why did you not fire upon us immediately as the others only fired when Ghost gave the order.

Ignore what Derk has stated, that was his view and his own oponion and not mine. 

You stated 'Well I mean as we walk up to the door you can clearly see he was by our side, then he wandered he off'.

This is not our fault that he wondered away, you gave him no instructions resulting in him in a coner allowing us to show you in no cover.

For this reason I gave the reason to shoot you; also I knew he was in the corner that is why you see me pushing foward to protect the hostage.

- Ghost