Teacher Update
Awesome! Very good idea.
really? most of them think they're staff already, giving them this will make it worse.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Kahjo, evilmat360
(10-19-2015, 02:57 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: really? most of them think they're staff already, giving them this will make it worse.

As said in the OP the colour update does not give Teachers any further power when it comes to targeting and general use. This in no way makes it worse, and because we help out and direct people when they do things wrong makes us think we're staff? You may as well get rid of the rank then, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say don't post?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Edned
am i not allowed to post my own opinion lol? what i said was fairly constructive. it may not directly give them power but it makes them feel that way.
(10-19-2015, 02:57 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: really? most of them think they're staff already, giving them this will make it worse.

What exactly are the negative sides of teachers considering themselves staff? Frankly, I do not see them do this, but even if they did, what's wrong with that? They're helping out on the servers, they do deserve some recognition.

As for the physgun color - sweet! Just a nice little nod at the teachers for their contribution.
The following 5 users Like Avgar's post:
  • DVN, summotion, Zambie, Ali, MasterNoda
(10-19-2015, 03:04 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: am i not allowed to post my own opinion lol? what i said was fairly constructive. it may not directly give them power but it makes them feel that way.

Of course you're allowed to voice your opinion, but that was not constructive at all. You claimed 'some' of the Teachers already think we're staff and then proceeded to say this update will make it worse. No constructive comments on what we could improve on or add to contrast this update.

As Avgar said, sometimes we may come across like we're demanding or trying to tell people what to do but that's the only way we can help. Point them in the right direction not to break rules..
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Ali
(10-19-2015, 01:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Toys for boys. Wink

So it's not for Lesanka?  Angel
The following 5 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Tomo, SoulRipper, De CodeerHeer, Edned
Orange Power!!!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • DVN, Hopz