Teacher Update
[Image: announcement.png]

Dear Fearless Members

The Teaching team, thanks to SoulRipper now have orange coloured physguns. This is not only giving teachers a little more recognition for the work on-going, but will now become one of the many perks we have in this job role. Teachers can be more easily identified in the streets of the City, much like Moderators and Administrators can be found.

Please note that this update does not give Teachers any extra powers related to Physgun targeting or usage.
The following 6 users Like DVN's post:
  • Nuka, Emil, Edned, Zambie, summotion, Kippsee
Cool stuff, I don't think we're gonna see it alot because you're not supposed to be running around with your physgun. But for building it'd be cool I guess.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
How is a glowing physgun a sign of recognition to the teachers? Seems more like a "Look at my physgun I am special" kind of deal.

Will it ever get used? You don't even see the physgun ingame.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 5 users Like Haarek's post:
  • evilmat360, aviator, Baskingner, Greed^, kakcraft
Teachers can be more easily identified in the streets of the City, much like Moderators and Administrators can be found.

Eh What so easy? i never saw a teacher running in city with Physgun....

It's more of a perk for joining the Teaching team. You will have a nice looking physgun, in comparison to the default one. Something to set our ranks aside, and a somewhat appreciation gift towards our work.

No we don't run around with it constantly, but either do Staff members and they can still be identified whenever they bring out their physgun. Please note, it's more pointed towards new members or less experienced members of the community.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Edned
Nice!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Looks cool.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Serves them right.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Toys for boys. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • DVN, De CodeerHeer, Edned, MasterNoda
Nice!