Suarez's Resignation
Suarez you was a great staff member, also an amazing driver with the mustang, anyway goodbye mate.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • JackZ
Oh...shit.

See ya manSad
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-14-2015, 04:03 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:01 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:01 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:00 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 03:58 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: He's my real life friend. I had to post something to remember his achievements on this server.

Haha funny guy! Just get off the thread if you have nothing to say. Suarez is one of the nicest and kindest people I know and he doesnt need any for your crap right know. So if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anythng at all.
Wow rude, me and Suarez both know Ainsley is a symbol of hope and the future.

Right guys, let's end this here. Keep on topic please.

Will do. Just stop false claiming.
You just continued in this reply. Please stop baiting me, I am somebody who knows him IRL. There is a reason I call him Owen.
(10-14-2015, 04:21 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:03 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:01 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:01 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 04:00 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Haha funny guy! Just get off the thread if you have nothing to say. Suarez is one of the nicest and kindest people I know and he doesnt need any for your crap right know. So if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anythng at all.
Wow rude, me and Suarez both know Ainsley is a symbol of hope and the future.

Right guys, let's end this here. Keep on topic please.

Will do. Just stop false claiming.
You just continued in this reply. Please stop baiting me, I am somebody who knows him IRL. There is a reason I call him Owen.

I will not ask again. I said end it now end it.
Oh wow, goodbye Suarez. Best of luck!
Good bye Suarez, this better not also mean you're leaving the community. I forbid it. <3
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Farewell, Suarez.
(10-14-2015, 05:30 PM)Audacter Wrote: Good bye Suarez, this better not also mean you're leaving the community. I forbid it. <3

Of course not! I'll just be playing less (not majorly less, but less still).
Shame to see you go my mate, and it's rather unfortunate to see this. Thanks for including me in your goodbyes, I hope you can either resolve your issues here or return once whatever has influenced you to resign is sorted.

<3
Bye, hope ill see you one day again!!

I gonna miss you super much!
Good Luck in you're future!