Suarez's Resignation
Evening all,

As you can see from the thread title this is going to be my resignation thread. I will be leaving the staff team for a couple of reasons. Some of them I will not disclose but some of them I will. If you really want to know why I am leaving the staff team, contact me on Steam. I would like to note nobody has done anything wrong (inc. myself) for me to get to this point. All the events leading up to this decision have been based on my experiences and decisions.

I would like to leave some notes for current and ex members of FL alike. Commence massive list of all the people I met on FL:

Nexus Nexus. You helped me out so many times when I was new and you're a great guy. Keep in touch please.

Ivan Tempski Ivan, you were always very different from the other members of FL and a very likable person.

Edned You had your flaws, but you were a nice guy with good intentions. One thing I'd like to mention though, try and be less full of yourself. You can come across as too big for your boots sometimes.

All the teachers Same as Edned. Do your jobs properly, don't act like staff and you'll be fine.

SoulRipper Never got to know you properly but from our encounters you were a nice guy, don't change.

CodedBrain You're also a nice guy. Keep doing what you do for FL!

Falcao You've been my mate for ages, keep being great

Jan I'll probably miss you most out of all the team members, you've been there beside me the whole time and can relate so much with you.

Viljo You'll always be a great pizza friend.

NightHawkd You're a great guy and good at your job, continue doing what you're doing.

Turtle My driving is not that bad, yours is.

Nacreas You were a great friend, and a fantastic administrator. Certainly someone to look up to.

Grub You're a fantastic choice for SA, you're amazing.

Audacter You're one of the best guys on the team, keep being great!

Pear I repeat you're a lot so, keep being a fantastic mod!

DVN Nice guy, keep doing what you're doing it's great!

Apologies if I missed anyone.

Goodbye FL :(
The following 11 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Pear, Falc, TheMJ, Audacter, Ali, Rylund, Gog, Mist, Grub, Grunt
Oh, goodbye Sad

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Sad Wow, such a big shock man..

I generally can't believe this..

But what can say, goodbye Suarez! <3
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Falc
Wait what?

No..

Damn, that's a real shock and did not see this coming. It's going to be a huge loss to Fearless and to the staff team.
We'll deffo keep in contact mate and I hope you can return one day.

Sad
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Alfred
Bye. Thank you for all your work as moderator and I hope you the best for what the future brings.
Goodbye Suarez, you made improvements to the team and the server itself. Sad to see you go.
[Image: alfred.png]
da fak.You were honestly one of the most legit mods out there . Big shame to see you go.
I am really sad to hear this friend... Really sad to see you go.
I wish you best of luck with your future endeavors.
Cya Suarez. Good luck in the future.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
What? Sad I did not see this coming :/

See you mate, your one of my mates I have never lost contact to. Definately keep in touch! You were a great addition to the staff at FL and I and many others will deeply miss you Sad
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]