Unblacklist Request: Edned
I was taking it seriously, however the evidence you have is invalid. Me joking about is completely irrelevant to the case, as I said that when I joined the server. I was replying to what you said - [Image: gioEWbZ.png]

Then explain why the body went flying 15ft into the air? Surely if you going medium speed it wouldn't have done that. It was still CDM Edned, you could have stopped earlier, you had full clear sight of the person in the road, as well as all the cars surrounding him.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-13-2015, 07:01 PM)Tempski Wrote: I was taking it seriously, however the evidence you have is invalid. Me joking about is completely irrelevant to the case, as I said that when I joined the server. I was replying to what you said - [Image: gioEWbZ.png]

Then explain why the body went flying 15ft into the air? Surely if you going medium speed it wouldn't have done that. It was still CDM Edned, you could have stopped earlier, you had full clear sight of the person in the road, as well as all the cars surrounding him.

The reason the body went flying is due to the fact that he was up against another vehicle and the physics can be buggy at times with cars; as I said, there was a congestion at the end of the tunnel, of which I did not notice until it was too late.
"CDM" is defined as purposefully running a player over without attempting to help them, as you saw I got out of the vehicle and tried to help but at that point you stopped the RP by pulling me up to Admin Roof.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The fact that the punishment was only one hour for your hours, RPPs and experience is a very low amount of time. Yes a minor rule break, but you can't expect to be unpunished for breaking a rule.
(10-13-2015, 07:22 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: The fact that the punishment was only one hour for your hours, RPPs and experience is a very low amount of time. Yes a minor rule break, but you can't expect to be unpunished for breaking a rule.

Hello Suarez,

The reason of this UBR is because I did not break a rule on purpose. CDM is only valid when a player does not attempt to help the person they ran over, and of course with my hours, RPP's and experience I wouldn't be breaking rules, and especially not on purpose.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I see no attempt to help the guy in logs for 15 seconds before Ivan unphases and blacklists you. So what you've said literally backs up our points.
The problem here Suarez is that from the time it took to hit him to the time Edned was "dealt" with there wasn't enough time to call for one. On top of that Ivan even states that it was an accident in a steam chat with Edned. So with that being said and with the information that I have I am going to have to approve this UBL. The blacklist will also be removed fully from your record as well.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda