Unblacklist Request: Edned
Your name: [FL:RP] Edned

Your blacklist ID: 64669

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51199704

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I will start with how this happened: I was driving with [FL:RP] Castiel, and I could not see there was a player ahead of me, I started to slow down within the City Tunnel as I saw there was a few vehicles ahead and there had obviously been a collision ahead. Suddenly, a player loaded 5 metres ahead of me and at that point, I smacked my spacebar key attempting to stop the car but it was too late. Ivan was watching over me and Castiel for quite a while and obviously acknowledged that this was an accidental crash. I then got out my car in panic to attempt to RP out the situation, call a medic, etc. However this was Ivan Tempski's approach towards it: He picked me up, took me to the admin roof acknowledging that the crash was accidental and then blacklisted me without a chance to even explain.
He then asked me in steam if what I did was CDM as he was unsure:
[Image: 9a0977874a25f7e78cbdc8efbabe1ea9.png]

The only reason I can imagine he did this is out of spite and to retrieve some entertainment and satisfaction, these comments imply this:
[Image: 7f91ac19eed93217aa6cc8b82bf3f74c.png]

Personally, I don't see rule-breaking situations funny and as my current role as a Teacher, I also know that rule-breaking should be taken seriously and not as a joke, what I accidentally did was obviously not me attempting to break and violate rules; I would not want to jeopardise my reputation as a teacher purposely, I wish that the situation was handled differently, I also wish that this request notice could be moderated by a higher role in the team.

Thank you for taking the time to read this UBR and I hope this is resolved.

Kind Regards,
Edned.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
INVLOVED: I saw that it was an accident myself and was not purposeful
Alright not to try to start anything but I would like to see the entire chat, if you want you can send it to me through PM, just to make sure that it was all said in the same time frame. I am not saying that you are lying but due to the fact that the screenshots are only small parts of the chat it makes me wonder what all else was said.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
As an addition, I also confronted Ivan about the blacklist and how it was an accident. This is his response:
[Image: 0404339a9b609669f2258ccbc68f4c08.png]

As you can see within this chat log, Ivan Tempski is not willing to have a discussion with me.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
It took 15 seconds for Ivan to unphase and deal with the situation, that is plenty of time to call a medic which you did not do.
(10-13-2015, 06:23 PM)Turtlewithmustache^-^ Wrote: It took 15 seconds for Ivan to unphase and deal with the situation, that is plenty of time to call a medic which you did not do.

Ivan picked me up while phased, he did not unphase until we were on the roof.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
From the looks of the screenshots it seems as though Ivan knew it was an accident but still punished you anyways. I would like to hear from Ivan before making a final decision on this.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-13-2015, 06:39 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: From the looks of the screenshots it seems as though Ivan knew it was an accident but still punished you anyways. I would like to hear from Ivan before making a final decision on this.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

I think he just needs to update his definitions on a couple of the rules. He said it was CDM and that he knew it was an accident. Those two things don't add up. I appreciate your time resolving this.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
You drove down the tunnel, you could have slowed down earlier which you didn't. Driving recklessly sometimes causes CDM's which you did. Humans make mistakes, some break NLR by accident without even realising it because they've forgot about it.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-13-2015, 06:49 PM)Tempski Wrote: You drove down the tunnel, you could have slowed down earlier which you didn't. Driving recklessly sometimes causes CDM's which you did. Humans make mistakes, some break NLR by accident without even realising it because they've forgot about it.

Good evening Ivan,

Thank you for your comment. I wasn't exactly recklessly driving, I was going over the President's speed limit by a couple MPH but I wouldn't define that was "Reckless". I did slow down, I did actually hold the break for 5 seconds and then I tapped the player at the end of the tunnel and killed him, it was obviously too late.

By saying:
(10-13-2015, 06:49 PM)Tempski Wrote: Humans make mistakes, some break NLR by accident without even realising it because they've forgot about it.
Does this mean that you do agree with me and NightHawkd on the fact that you did knowledge it was an accident?

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

+Rep