Tempski
(10-05-2015, 07:19 PM)Tempski Wrote: Did he kill you? No

Did he kill others because of a raid? Yes, because they were valid, I don't understand what you're getting there.

I still fail to see any abuse here, Audacter was on the roof checking logs and failed to see a reason to ban Awestruck, thus it was denied.

This isn't even about the situation anymore, this about your laughably incompetent way of moderating. We were talking about a Ban Request. Audacter is not the emperor of ban requests sir.  You're becoming the ring leader of this freak show because of your dubious biases and agenda that seems to be against Budy and myself. You have ignored nearly every point I made in one of my previous replies, intentionally, I feel. You've basically just said that Audacter's decision from in-game is being carried into the BR. They are 2 different venues sir and should examined 2 different times.

More evidence and discussion can be had in a BR as opposed to an ingame situation. That's partially why BR's exist. 

It's only because of your broken standard for "Evidence" and previously held allegiances and agenda that we find ourselves in an Admin abuse thread.
[Image: rTkTNJW.png]

This screenshot was taken 5 minutes or so after posting this initially, This basically proves my point. You're in their TS while having this forum exchange with me. This is corruption.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
I don't know how I am biased

You don't have sufficient evidence, thus it was denied.

Simple.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-05-2015, 07:23 PM)Rims Wrote:

Did he kill others because of a raid? Yes, because they were valid, I don't understand what you're getting there.

I still fail to see any abuse here, Audacter was on the roof checking logs and failed to see a reason to ban Awestruck, thus it was denied.

This isn't even about the situation anymore, this about your laughably incompetent way of moderating. We were talking about a Ban Request. Audacter is not the emperor of ban requests sir.  You're becoming the ring leader of this freak show because of your dubious biases and agenda that seems to be against Budy and myself. You have ignored nearly every point I made in one of my previous replies, intentionally, I feel. You've basically just said that Audacter's decision from in-game is being carried into the BR. They are 2 different venues sir and should examined 2 different times.

More evidence and discussion can be had in a BR as opposed to an ingame situation. That's partially why BR's exist. 

It's only because of your broken standard for "Evidence" and previously held allegiances and agenda that we find ourselves in an Admin abuse thread.

This screenshot was taken 5 minutes or so after posting this initially, This basically proves my point. You're in their TS while having this forum exchange with me. This is corruption.

Involved. Am in the teamspeak and was in the original ban request. Just because Ivan was in the teamspeak does not mean it's corruption. If you want to know, I was discussing with him if my dupes are allowed and what would need to removed. 

To futhremore prove this point feel free to look at this player report : http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30 

As I said before, there is no bias towards myself nor to you, Ivan works by following the rules( it says in the rules logs mustn't be asked for and he is following that). 

- Ghost
(10-05-2015, 07:37 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 07:23 PM)Rims Wrote:

Involved. Am in the teamspeak and was in the original ban request. Just because Ivan was in the teamspeak does not mean it's corruption. If you want to know, I was discussing with him if my dupes are allowed and what would need to removed. 

To futhremore prove this point feel free to look at this player report : http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30 

As I said before, there is no bias towards myself nor to you, Ivan works by following the rules( it says in the rules logs mustn't be asked for and he is following that). 

- Ghost

1. You weren't actually involved in the BR. You were only allowed to post because of Ivan's proven biases.
  2. That link appears to be broken. it redirects you to the denied folder of BR's.
  3. Your claim lacks any evidence as to Ivan's presence in your Teamspeak channel.
  4. Your claim makes little sense, you have used the dupe several times in the past. (Including yesterday, ironically.) So asking Ivan for permission at that exact time is dubious at best.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

So talking to people makes me biased now does it?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-05-2015, 08:28 PM)Tempski Wrote: So talking to people makes me biased now does it?

It's the proverbial cherry on top of your dubious cake. All the points I've brought up that you've masterfully ducked on top of the fact that you have been chilling in a Teamspeak channel of the accused this entire time. It's too good to be true fam. It certainly puts things into a bit more perspective :^)

Involved - Directly linked

This abuse case is totally invalid. You solely created it because you believe Tempski is corrupt? What a joke. You make wild accusations about him being corrupt because he was in my channel and denying a BR against me because of insufficient evidence, again, expecting us to come up with evidence saying that he's not corrupt. Again, that isn't how it works. If you are making accusations, back them up with evidence. 

In my opinion, this thread only exists because you are upset that you didn't manage to achieve getting me banned as revenge for a previous BR that acquired you a 24 hour ban. I feel targeted which will be evident in another BR against you that will be posted tomorrow night as I am currently rendering my evidence that will be more than sufficient.

In conclusion, Tempski is only doing his job by being fair. You are being very stubborn about the way you conducted yourselves in my BR especially when you kept replying after the case was closed. You clearly do not follow the rules (as shown previously and as will be shown later). You broke the rules and  you had to face the consequences (warnings).

As you correctly said before, damage logs are one of the most important admin tools, but not in this case. The logs proved that you were in fact damaged by bullets that came from my rifle, but it never says whether it was intentional or unintentional. You were caught in crossfire. This is why you produce your own evidence proving your accusation. You don't ask the defendants for evidence.

Goodnight,

AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
There is 0 abuse here.

Ghost provided evidence which shows you stood in the middle of a raid practically. You provided not enough evidence and Ivan saw nothing on which broke any rules therefor the report was denied. I would've denied it also as would have all staff members because there is not enough evidence.

[FL:M] Falcao
(10-05-2015, 10:39 PM)Falcao Wrote: There is 0 abuse here.

Ghost provided evidence which shows you stood in the middle of a raid practically. You provided not enough evidence and Ivan saw nothing on which broke any rules therefor the report was denied. I would've denied it also as would have all staff members because there is not enough evidence.

[FL:M] Falcao

Ghost provided screenshots (We all know it could have been video. Incrimination OP) of them aiming carefully at the heads of SRU and Police that were even farther away than we were. Yet we're supposed to believe they "accidentally" hit Budy 3 times consecutively? That proves they aimed down their sights at him and pulled the trigger. This topic is completely pointless because the only people replying are in the same clan, and are conveniently our detractors.

Ontop of that, you've all successfully ignored nearly every point I brought up on Tempski's behavior in the thread itself. Intentionally playing dumb to involve himself like this is pretty scummy but I really am starting to see the pointlessness of even trying to point out this blatant corruption. I've noticed that it's much deeper than I first thought.

Congratulations,Crimson Chins, you have successfully subverted FearlessRP.

OK lets calm down here. No need to go back and forth all the time. Now I am taking no sides here but I don't really see any abuse here. The player report has been reopened per my judgement. So lets keep things civil here.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda