[Unofficial] The Ravenholm Corporation
(10-05-2015, 08:55 PM)summotion Wrote: OOC Info

Steam Name: [FL:RP] summotion.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42090587

Roleplay Points: 2

Sever Hours: 230-240

IC Info

Full Name: Carl Johnson Freeman

Short Backstory: Carl Johnson "C.J." Freeman was born to Carl Johnson (Los Santos, SA) and K. Freeman (Unknown, Republic of Estonia) he grew up in Estonia, obtaining PhD in Computer Science from Tartu University. He then joined the Estonian Defense Forces. After his mother died, Carl left Estonian Defense Forces and moved to Los Santos and stayed there for a bit, having to move again to EvoCity due to LSPD constant searching for him (due to his father's history as a Grove Street gang member).

Company Info

What divison are you applying for? - The Technology Development Division

What rank are you applying for? - Computing Engineer

Why do you want to join the TRC: I see TRC as the most legal way I can be employed in EvoCity after working for CYVU. I tried my luck in The Thieves Guild, but the actions the Guild has taken are against my beliefs and therefore I have decided to apply for work here.

After a review, and background check, the final verdict is:

Spoiler :
Accepted, welcome to the Ravenholm Corporation. --OOC: Meet me in 2d for more information and what not, or add me on steam--

[Image: FnKmfyd.png]

Welcome John Atkinson to The Ravenholm Corporation as one of the newest employees.

Worker - John Atkinson - TheHyperChimp - STEAM_0:0:37034215

- Chester Ravenholm, Chief Executive Officer.
The ideah of this clan is inspiring. I hope to see it inction when I am online ofcaurse. Els I cannnot witness :p
Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: Clan is currently inactive
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened. 

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator