[Unofficial] The Ravenholm Corporation
Paving The Way For Todays Future

What is The Ravenholm Corporation?

The Ravenholm Corporation, or the TRC for short, are a long term company that hopes to assist EvoCity in anyway possible. Its main focus being electronical assistance, street and road maintenance as well as security and some other services. The CEO, Chester Ravenholm, would like too create a safe, efficient, environment for all of the EvoCity citizens.

What have we achieved so far?

- Founded in 1999 by CEO, Chester Ravenholm
- Operated in London from 1999 - 2005
  - Company opens its doors publicly in London for the first time on the 12/8/2002.
  - Company begins to employ locals, adding to the sectors economy.
  - Sets up its first major energy project on the 2/5/2003.
  - Performs multiple large scale operations, including road maintenace and security roles.
  - CEO, and others, move from London, UK to Cape Town, Republic Of South Africa.
- Operated in Cape Town from 2006 - 2010.
  - Facillity production begins on the outskirts.
  - Roads connecting areas begin to progress.
  - TRC becomes the major internet provider in the Cape Town area
  - Works on building more residential areas for the people.
- Operated in Brazil 2011 - 2014.
  - Runs security and private policing for the local governments.
  - Lowers crime rates within major cities.
  - Imports self sustainable resources to help the locals progress.
- Operated in EvoCity from 2015 - present.
  - Nothing to date

The Ravenholm Corporation - The Administration Division

- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO): This person is in charge of the entire company. They have the upmost authority and can override anything anyone has to say. Their decision is final and nobody can say otherwise. The CEO can control where people are positioned and can fire/hire anyone.

- The Head Councillor (HC): This person is in charge of the council. The council are the group of people that make the decisions that the CEO doesn't have time for. An example would be the firing of a decision leader or where to deploy their next set of operations. The councillors are to listen to the Head Councillor, this person is to be treated great respect.

- The Councillors: These people are the basic administration force. They assist in making important decisions and answer to the Head Councillor.

The Ravenholm Corporation - The Technology Development Division

- The Lead Engineer: This person is in complete control over the entire divison and can tell the others within it how to work and what to do. This person will conduct any development that is required within The Ravenholm Corporation

- The Computing Engineers: These people are computer technicians. They will be working with, operating and constructing the super computers and servers the corporation require and use.

- Weaponry And Defense Engineers: These engineers are in full control of the development of weapons and defense technology for The Ravenholm Corporation. They are responsible for the weapons and defenses supplied to the Global Rapid Intervention Force (GRIF).

The Ravenholm Corporation - The City Maintenance Division

- The Foreman: This person is in charge of every person within this division. The Foreman will undergo inspections and performance reviews for the Site Supervisors and general workers for the company. They give the go ahead for any development that is to undergo within the sector. Also, they're responsible if anything goes wrong, or right.

- The Site Supervisors: These people are stationed across the city at the multiple areas of construction. They can order around the workers and tell them what to do whilst on duty. This individual is to report their progress to the Foreman so he can pass it up the command chain.

- The Workers: These are the ground force for the Maintenance division. Workers fulfil and manual labor and heavy lifting. Paid to do construction such as road works, side walk works, streetlight replacement and building construction/restoration.

The Ravenholm Corporation - The Global Rapid Intervention Force - G.R.I.F

- Operator: Operators are in charge of the entire strike forces, they are the mission planners and organisers. The operator will review any requests from clients, whether that's security, cargo transport or even general deployment within the sector.

- Junior Operator: Junior Operators are deployed onto the field to order ground units and fight along side them. They report to the Operator constantly so the Operator can plan their next moves from the home base. On the field, Junior Operators are in charge of the strike teams.

- Special Service: The SS are the basic soldiers of the general strike force, they fulfil the missions making G.R.I.F what it is today.

- Recruits: Untrained variants of the SS.

The Ravenholm Corporation - Our Staff

The Chief Executive Officer - Chester Ravenholm - [FL:RP] Ryan - STEAM_0:1:48298952.

The Head Councillor - Vacant.

Councillor - Robert Solomon - HotPockets - STEAM_0:1:52871265.

Computer Engineer - Carl Johnson Freeman - [FL:RP] summotion - STEAM_0:1:42090587

Worker - John Atkinson - TheHyperChimp - STEAM_0:0:37034215

Special Thanks

[Image: tIAN9Xz.png]
Generation is probably the only reason I'm motivated to do this so here goes. He probably has no idea who I am however he's always been one of my big inspirations within the Fearless, and Garry's Mod community. Ever since late 2012, when I joined Fearless, I have always looked up to Generation. This is mainly because of his co-ordination and managing skills when he used to run the MNU. After I came back to FL a few weeks ago, I saw that it'd been shutdown, I was quite down. I based this clan off the MNU so if you don't want this to go up since it's based off your old group, please PM me and I will take it down. But non the less, thank you.

The Ravenholm Corporation - Join Requirements

- Be aged 14+.
- Be able to speak English and have good grammar/punctuation skills.
- Have 50+ hours on the server.
- Have at least 1 RP point.
- Neutral standing with the administration team.

The Ravenholm Corporation - Application

Code:
[b][u]OOC Info[/b][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u]

[b]Steam Name[/b]

[b]Steam ID[/b]

[b]Age[/b]

[b]Roleplay Point[/b]

[b]Sever Hours[/b]

[b][u]IC Info[/u][/b]

[b]Full Name[/b]

[b]Age[/b]

[b]Short Backstory[/b]

[/u][b]Company Info[/b][/u]

[b]What divison are you applying for?[/b]

[b]What rank are you applying for?[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join the TRC[/b]
The following 2 users Like RyanTheGuy's post:
  • Hots, Ali
Looks really nice! Good luck man Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Looks very nice.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Best of luck!
Good Luck!
Looks promising, good luck mate!
Good luck! Smile

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Information 
OOC Info

Steam Name: [FL:RP] summotion.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42090587

Roleplay Points: 2

Sever Hours: 230-240

IC Info

Full Name: Carl Johnson Freeman

Short Backstory: Carl Johnson "C.J." Freeman was born to Carl Johnson (Los Santos, SA) and K. Freeman (Unknown, Republic of Estonia) he grew up in Estonia, obtaining PhD in Computer Science from Tartu University. He then joined the Estonian Defense Forces. After his mother died, Carl left Estonian Defense Forces and moved to Los Santos and stayed there for a bit, having to move again to EvoCity due to LSPD constant searching for him (due to his father's history as a Grove Street gang member).

Company Info

What divison are you applying for? - The Technology Development Division

What rank are you applying for? - Computing Engineer

Why do you want to join the TRC: I see TRC as the most legal way I can be employed in EvoCity after working for CYVU. I tried my luck in The Thieves Guild, but the actions the Guild has taken are against my beliefs and therefore I have decided to apply for work here.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Good luck, nice thread.
Ex-Server Teacher
Very descriptive, looks promising, GL Smile.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)