i like how
Most of the "you won't be missed" seems like from some 9year old kiddos. And just for some people. INSULT and HATE seems to be different just a bit.

Jesus.
i like how alot of people took this seriously XD and btw i dont have a squeaky voice because of my nationality and accent lol
(09-27-2015, 01:07 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: '' i am not hating on anybody as i am simply bored ''

Yet you say:

''i like how turtlewithmoustache denies posts without giving the poster ( lol ) time to explain in close detail what had happened''

and

''i like how that sometimes Gizmo is a bit of a d*ck''

wasn't me who posted anything lol plus i was just joking about gizmo lol
Gentlemen, calm down.

As already stated, It's some misguided anger. If it were an actual joke then allow me to let you know that it were not a good one. Calling others out and so on won't ever be hilarious or taken as amusement, so just please.. Find another way to "be bored" or release your anger. There's no reason to start threads like these around Fearless.
(09-27-2015, 12:52 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Gentlemen, calm down.

As already stated, It's some misguided anger.  If it were an actual joke then allow me to let you know that it were not a good one. Calling others out and so on won't ever be hilarious or taken as amusement, so just please.. Find another way to "be bored" or release your anger. There's no reason to start threads like these around Fearless.

did you read that this is off-topic? nothing is never taken seriously in here
like for an example WHY THE HECK did somebody delete my ban game post that i posted about 2 days ago? that's what i got angry about
Even in off topic calling other people out in an insulting manner is not permitted.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(09-27-2015, 02:04 AM)Zerdrick Wrote: Misguided anger. The staff will always 110% of the time make the best decision for each and every case.

Gr8 banter sure they do
(09-27-2015, 12:54 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: did you read that this is off-topic? nothing is never taken seriously in here

Bruh its the internet, everything is taken 2000000000% more seriously, regardless of what it is.
I like how 70% of the people who use the forum actively are MLG doritos 12 year old with no valuable input.

I like how nobody uses common sense

I like how there is absolutely no gun sounds

I like how everything on the server is errors

I like how everyone portrays turtlewithamustache like turtlewithadevilhorn

I like how I wish I could fuck my neighbour

I like how I wish I could play the guitar

I like how I wish I could kill my OTHER neighbour

I like how it would only be a one time thing with the neighbour I would fuck

I like how or maybe it could be a frequent thing

I like how I mean we live pretty close by eachother so why not.

I like how Probably wouldn't be awkward, Right?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Nuka