i like how
i like how i get RDMed and killed while compying with FearRP then my BR gets Denied

i like how turtoisewithshieldofbushyfacehair denies posts without giving the poster ( lol ) time to explain in close detail what had happened 

i like how other mods do that aswell

i like how people post random posts

i like how sometimes some BRs get denied even that the evidence is sufficient

i like how people dont rp correctly while under the number of 28 hours on the server

i like how i had melons dropped on my head by some prop minge who got banned for one day AFTER CRASHING THE SERVER 3 TIMES

i like how a guy insulted another guy and also used OOC on IC and the mods didn't notice that in some BR ( look through the evidences more carefully ) 

i like how that Gizmo is the only decent RPer on the server and how he teaches me stuff

i like how that sometimes Gizmo is a bit of a d*ck

i like how i always get raided for 0 reasons

i like how all admins sit in one sit while i am in need of their help

i like how there is no realism on this server AT ALL 

i like how most pres' are dumb and stupid

i like how most cops are racist on this game

i like how a lot of squeakers LITTERALY squeak while playing on their mics

i like how i am 13 and i am not a squeaker

i like how my friend always get banned for no reasons by the same turtoisewithshieldofbushyfacehair

i like how a lot of people are reading this

i also like how that checking your browser takes 10 refreshes to post something
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Nuka
i am not hating on anybody as i am simply bored
'' i am not hating on anybody as i am simply bored ''

Yet you say:

''i like how turtlewithmoustache denies posts without giving the poster ( lol ) time to explain in close detail what had happened''

and

''i like how that sometimes Gizmo is a bit of a d*ck''
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Everyone is squeeky at some point in life, you included. Seem's like your venting because of anger at staff members conduct or stuff that's happened to you lol.
And and a bit of advice for you. I no longer use @ to call admins. I advise you download some recording software and post Ban Requests instead. It's a lot easier for you and the admins as they can review the case properly and sort it out accordingly.
Kind Regards,

The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Audacter
Misguided anger. The staff will always 110% of the time make the best decision for each and every case.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Awestruck
I like how you don't seem to realize that usually the server has around forty people on at one given time and we usually get around 3-5 @ calls at any given time and and 1-2 will be minor such as "I'm stuck" but the rest will usually be rule breakage. The rule breakage @ calls can take a while as we may need to check damage logs, and we will need to check our logs and also talk to all the parties involved, this can take as little as 5+ minutes if were lucky but usually around 10+

I like how instead of doing what most people do and be patient, as most know of how long @ calls can take and even longer with one staff member online, but instead of doing what most people do out of common sense you decide to make some random and pointless post.

I like how you seem to say that this post "i am not hating on anybody as i am simply bored" yet you call out some of the name of my fellow staff members on multiple occasions.

I like how AwestruckBullet gave some good advice about using recording software as once you say you're recording most rule breakers stop.

I like how you're discriminating against the younger users calling them "Squeakers" when that could be classed as violation of 1.13.

I would like if next time you post something calling out Staff, that you actually provide evidence to back it up.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • Awestruck
(09-27-2015, 04:56 AM)Audacter Wrote: I like how you don't seem to realize that usually the server has around forty people on at one given time and we usually get around 3-5 @ calls at any given time and and 1-2 will be minor such as "I'm stuck" but the rest will usually be rule breakage. The rule breakage @ calls can take a while as we may need to check damage logs, and we will need to check our logs and also talk to all the parties involved, this can take as little as 5+ minutes if were lucky but usually around 10+

I like how instead of doing what most people do and be patient, as most know of how long @ calls can take and even longer with one staff member online, but instead of doing what most people do out of common sense you decide to make some random and pointless post.

I like how you seem to say that this post "i am not hating on anybody as i am simply bored" yet you call out some of the name of my fellow staff members on multiple occasions.

I like how AwestruckBullet gave some good advice about using recording software as once you say you're recording most rule breakers stop.

I like how you're discriminating against the younger users calling them "Squeakers" when that could be classed as violation of 1.13.

I would like if next time you post something calling out Staff, that you actually provide evidence to back it up.

Rekt xD RIP. Audactor makes good points. I'd think twice before posting something like this.
Kind Regards,

Why are u even posting this, if you banned MAKE AN UNBAN REQUEST!

Staff can sometimes not answer atm, they are busy sometimes.

Don't post things like this, this just not help.

Think twice for posting this
The following 1 user Likes umizoomi's post:
  • Tomo
bye! you'll be so so sorely missed by no one! Cheese
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor