Final clock out
So long man
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(08-28-2015, 05:56 AM)Freezak Wrote: I'm not sure what's going on but it seems like we'll never really get to know anything about that. If you Soul, are desperate of losing your only developer, you better tell him to grow up and stop freaking around with your own community or find a better person for that position instead of trying to roleplay the Soviet NKVD.

1. *your best developer
2. I am almost adult. Atleast more than *ahum*
3. Goodbye.
Adios, Freezak
(09-02-2015, 09:02 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 05:56 AM)Freezak Wrote: I'm not sure what's going on but it seems like we'll never really get to know anything about that. If you Soul, are desperate of losing your only developer, you better tell him to grow up and stop freaking around with your own community or find a better person for that position instead of trying to roleplay the Soviet NKVD.

1. *your best developer
2. I am almost adult. Atleast more than *ahum*
3. Goodbye.
having you around doesn't mean you're his best developer, you're in fact less skilled than you think you are and mentally you're probably never gonna be adult. Kid with a big mouth - more words than actions.

You never deserved to be a developer here and i'm seriously thinking about you two - maybe you're in some advanced relationship - can't find any other explanation for you being dev.

But i'm tolerant so that's okay.
And yeah, bye orange or kiwi.
The following 5 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Prosto, aviator, Mist, DarkN00b, Doctor KuLa
See you Freezak.
I could not have said what you just wrote better myself.

You're an amazing man.
(09-04-2015, 03:20 PM)Mist Wrote: See you Freezak.

You're an amazing man.

Bordering on ass kissing there Mist XD
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Tomo
(08-28-2015, 03:20 PM)Nuka Wrote: I can't remember what my old opinions of you were. I think you were banned a while ago for minging after a demotion or something, I can't remember.

Either way, sorry to see a vet go.

Thanks, but i've never been demoted. I resigned and got punished for believing in something that now appears right.
(09-04-2015, 05:51 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:20 PM)Mist Wrote: See you Freezak.

You're an amazing man.

Bordering on ass kissing there Mist XD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you will always be in our hearts = Blush
made me millions of sigs and were all spot on. didnt know you in person but you seemed nice so goodbye
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]