Final clock out
Hello community,

Many of you may know me from the time i used to be a staff member or even before, when i used to play on FL for quite a long time.

Not so long ago i managed to come back after doing things that i'm not so proud of. I regained just the access to my forum account so that i could at least post and browse around the boards, had in plan to make an unban request for my game account - as it appeared later Soul decided to remove almost all the bans before January, 2015.

I used to be quite happy that i can finally play on the server where i've spent a big amount my free time.

Nevertheless after seeing what's happening with the community right now, i've decided to step away from it and make sure that i'm not a part of that, ever.

As you may know or maybe not, something's clearly going wrong in here, seeing how the owner keeps deleting everything that involves current developer, especially the admin abuse thread that's practically deleted as well.

I'm not sure what's going on but it seems like we'll never really get to know anything about that. If you Soul, are desperate of losing your only developer, you better tell him to grow up and stop fucking around with your own community or find a better person for that position instead of trying to roleplay the Soviet NKVD.

I've been neutral during the whole L2-FL battle and the huge staff resignation and tried to stay as such, but you can't keep your eyes closed on things that are extremely bad and inappropriate.

I've had a pretty good time here as i met a huge amount of amazing individuals whose messages are still being seen on my monitor and i wish good luck to all of you.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • ryan!
Cya, also only one thread got deleted and is now back up for everyone to read. Have fun!
(08-28-2015, 08:14 AM)DVN Wrote: Cya, also only one thread got deleted and is now back up for everyone to read. Have fun!

No, 2 did

Anyway, Bye Freezak. Thank you for your time as staff here.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Bye Freezak.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Adios! Shame to see good people leaving.
(08-28-2015, 01:59 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 08:14 AM)DVN Wrote: Cya, also only one thread got deleted and is now back up for everyone to read. Have fun!

No, 2 did

Which were the exact copy of the one which is up now.

Goodbye Freezak, i remember you when being an administrator but we never really spoke. I understand you reasons for leaving because youre right, something is definatly going on. Ill have to see for myself what ill do to be honest.

Good luck with life, and maybe one day youll return!
Goodbye and good luck Smile
See ya!
I can't remember what my old opinions of you were. I think you were banned a while ago for minging after a demotion or something, I can't remember.

Either way, sorry to see a vet go.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
You left before I shaved you to the bones from all your stuff...

https://youtu.be/a-BgREkkjcg
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk