[BR] Saadboyyss, failRP laws as president
(08-24-2015, 03:52 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 03:39 PM)s a d b o y Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 02:36 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 02:02 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: can you all grow the fuck up? the laws got put in for maximum of 2 minutes as a joke but you all act like they got put in for years

take a joke for fuck sake and stop bitching

A joke isnt funny when people have to stand in prison for 15 minutes and lose ammo/kevlar etc.
Can you just answer my question now?

What was your question? Ill happily refund you.

What your RP reason was to ban rebels/corleone. A lot of people asked this you normally ingame until your friend started screaming "RULE 1.11 !!". I am not sure why he did this since he wasnt involved at all.
You are delusional, seek help asap.
I said "1.11" once lmao
I am 100% sure that there occured no gunfights between rebels/officers for a good time when you issued that law. I cant speak for the Corleone's but i can for the rebels.

I highly doubt you actually received any calls at that time.
(08-24-2015, 05:11 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I am 100% sure that there occured no gunfights between rebels/officers for a good time when you issued that law. I cant speak for the Corleone's but i can for the rebels.

I highly doubt you actually received any calls at that time.

and you also can't prove i did so
Oh that is quite easily proven. The logs can show if there was a shootout or not.

Do you claim that you received reports of rebels shooting?
(08-24-2015, 07:48 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Oh that is quite easily proven. The logs can show if there was a shootout or not.

Do you claim that you received reports of rebels shooting?

I don't claim anything plus you can't ask for the logs on a BR :^)

touche sir
Exactly this behaviour, in this BR and on the servers, is the reason why i posted this BR.
Ill leave it to the team if they want to check the logs to see if your story checks out.

Personally, i dont believe a single word of it
(08-24-2015, 09:23 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Exactly this behaviour, in this BR and on the servers, is the reason why i posted this BR.
Ill leave it to the team if they want to check the logs to see if your story checks out.

Personally, i dont believe a single word of it

There's isn't anything to believe, i just had some fun for a few seconds and someone got mad, dude look i already said i will refund you your shit
I think this got clogged under all the other reports approved/denied by moderators.
Ban report reviewed.
The laws ended after Chicken Nugget part.

Player [FL:RP] saadboyyss (now known as [FL:RP] Astari] has been found guilty of failRP laws.
User has received verbal warning over Steam.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub