[BR] Saadboyyss, failRP laws as president
Name of player: [FL:RP] saadboyyss

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65576596

Time in GMT: 11:00

Server: V2D

Summary: Saadboyyss made multiple failRP laws (not allowing to run, only crouch, not allowing any children) which he refused to remove. Only after a talk in OOC he agreed to remove them but not before banning corleones and rebels without RP reason. When people asked about the reason they claimed rule 1.11.

Evidence:`
[Image: tYD0Fa0.png]
[Image: SClgXQO.png]

[Image: X7b8Sia.jpg]
If he gives a valid reason in this BR then it is settled naturally.
(08-23-2015, 10:27 PM)Baskingner Wrote: -snip-

LMAO, you actually think he is going to be banned because 1 law was passed for about 2 minutes which he then removed? He also had a valid reason on the law saying "they are dangerous"

The most he can get is a blacklist, and that would be if he kept an invalid law in place for a very long period of time.

Also your screenshots don't show anything lol.

I witnessed what this guy thinks is breaking the rules and I disagree with him.

you also say he refused to remove them but he did remove them after you moaning about them in OOC so stop lying
I passed a law which i didn't know was against the rules and therefore i removed it about 30 seconds afterwards. IM sorry that i've never been dictator before thus i thought i could do those things.
It wasnt for 30 seconds and you were told multiple times that these laws fall under FailRP. You only removed the law when all the rebels were arrested for 15 minutes each, therefore too late in my eyes. When you finally removed these laws you started adding additional laws without RP reason:

[Image: xkICe1l.jpg]

You continued to make these laws.

Derkaderk,
No idea who you are but as for your reply:
I believe you are the person who claimed rule 1.11 when the reason why rebels were banned was requested, hence why this report is here. I still havent heard the proper RP reason why these were banned.

i dont decide if the player receives a ban/blacklist/no punisment, so im not commenting on that.
I believe that my screenshots show clearly that these laws were FailRP and ill leave it to mods/admins to decide if my screenshots show enough. Logs can always be checked as well.
(08-23-2015, 10:36 PM)Baskingner Wrote: You continued to make these laws.

lol lying in the courthouse?

That one was a joke which was removed 30 seconds after i added it.
I didn't add anymore laws after that, sounds like you need to take a chill pill buddy

Additionally what was your raid reason on me?
I literally posted a screenshot of another fail law so i fail to see how i am lying.
You removed that law after i messaged teachers to tell you to remove them.

I havent raided you, but i believe some rebels were raiding you because of your DictatorRP, which is a proper reason.
(08-23-2015, 10:42 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I literally posted a screenshot of another fail law so i fail to see how i am lying.

I havent raided you, but i believe some rebels were raiding you because of your DictatorRP, which is a proper reason.

dictator
dɪkˈteɪtə/
noun

1. a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained control by force.
someone skipped politics lesson

kinda ironic how you ban report me yet you cried in ooc for 30 minutes which is a rule in itself.
Im not going to argue with you what a dictator is on these servers.
I believe you broke rules, you believe you didnt and i can see this argument going in circles.

Lets leave it at this.
(08-23-2015, 10:46 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Im not going to argue with you what a dictator is on these servers.
I believe you broke rules, you believe you didnt and i can see this argument going in circles.

Lets leave it at this.
is my counter argument to strong? alrighty, 

as i already noted i don't know the fucking dictator laws as i've never been a dictator before and unlike you it takes me time to learn things.
(08-23-2015, 10:42 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I literally posted a screenshot of another fail law so i fail to see how i am lying.

A teacher did not make him remove them at all, It was in place for 30 seconds so stop the moaning as if it was in place for hours. You continued moaning even after he removed the law - people did say he removed them in OOC but I don't see them screenshots where you continued the argument in OOC.
Also he does not have to give a reason to his laws still until a staff member says he does.