[BR] Saadboyyss, failRP laws as president
(08-24-2015, 08:57 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 10:42 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I literally posted a screenshot of another fail law so i fail to see how i am lying.
You removed that law after i messaged teachers to tell you to remove them.

I havent raided you, but i believe some rebels were raiding you because of your DictatorRP, which is a proper reason.

A teacher did not make him remove them at all, It was in place for 30 seconds so stop the moaning as if it was in place for hours. You continued moaning even after he removed the law - people did say he removed them in OOC but I don't see them screenshots where you continued the argument in OOC.
Also he does not have to give a reason to his laws still until a staff member says he does.

Correction:
He doesn't have to give OOC reasons for IC actions such as why he demoted someone, but rule 11.6 states he MUST provide reasons in his laws. This is REGARDLESS of rule 1.11. I also agree somewhat that a BR is perhaps too much considering he removed the laws but my point still stands that if he does not provide a reason for extreme laws (to everyone, not just an admin. stop calling 1.11.) it is a breach of the rules Tounge
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(08-24-2015, 10:03 AM)Nuka Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 10:42 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I literally posted a screenshot of another fail law so i fail to see how i am lying.

I havent raided you, but i believe some rebels were raiding you because of your DictatorRP, which is a proper reason.

A teacher did not make him remove them at all, It was in place for 30 seconds so stop the moaning as if it was in place for hours. You continued moaning even after he removed the law - people did say he removed them in OOC but I don't see them screenshots where you continued the argument in OOC.
Also he does not have to give a reason to his laws still until a staff member says he does.

Correction:
He doesn't have to give OOC reasons for IC actions such as why he demoted someone, but rule 11.6 states he MUST provide reasons in his laws. This is REGARDLESS of rule 1.11. I also agree somewhat that a BR is perhaps too much considering he removed the laws but my point still stands that if he does not provide a reason for extreme laws (to everyone, not just an admin. stop calling 1.11.) it is a breach of the rules Tounge
He did provide a reason with mostly all his laws.
The only reason i am posting this BR is me and multiple others kindly asked you to provide reasons why rebels were banned. You instantly took a hostile stance by denouncing us all and claiming rule 1.11.

If you provide a valid reason as why you banned corleones/rebels this BR can be disregarded.
Why did you ban the Rebels/Corleones, leading to multiple arrests?
(08-24-2015, 10:17 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 10:03 AM)Nuka Wrote:

Correction:
He did provide a reason with mostly all his laws.

They were not valid reasons, for the most part.

Anyway, that was just my two cents
Nuka
can you all grow the fuck up? the laws got put in for maximum of 2 minutes as a joke but you all act like they got put in for years

take a joke for fuck sake and stop bitching
(08-24-2015, 02:02 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: can you all grow the fuck up? the laws got put in for maximum of 2 minutes as a joke but you all act like they got put in for years

A joke isnt funny when people have to stand in prison for 15 minutes and lose ammo/kevlar etc.
Can you just answer my question now?
(08-24-2015, 02:02 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: can you all grow the fuck up? the laws got put in for maximum of 2 minutes as a joke but you all act like they got put in for years

Ay, I'm half agreeing with you, a BR is too much for me. However, Baskingner was jailed for 15 mins over your laws, so it makes sense that he should post this, sadboy.

At the end of the day, the most you're gonna get is a 4 hour B/L probably. And I've gone about 15 hours without being Pres, so you should be okay
Nuka
(08-24-2015, 02:36 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 02:02 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: can you all grow the fuck up? the laws got put in for maximum of 2 minutes as a joke but you all act like they got put in for years

A joke isnt funny when people have to stand in prison for 15 minutes and lose ammo/kevlar etc.

What was your question? Ill happily refund you.
(08-24-2015, 03:39 PM)s a d b o y Wrote:

What your RP reason was to ban rebels/corleone. A lot of people asked this you normally ingame until your friend started screaming "RULE 1.11 !!". I am not sure why he did this since he wasnt involved at all.
(08-24-2015, 03:52 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 03:39 PM)s a d b o y Wrote:

What your RP reason was to ban rebels/corleone. A lot of people asked this you normally ingame until your friend started screaming "RULE 1.11 !!". I am not sure why he did this since he wasnt involved at all.
They cause a lot of damage and gun fights which we don't want in the city.