WinterOak promoted to moderator
(08-19-2015, 09:54 AM)Falcao Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 09:52 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 09:41 AM)Falcao Wrote: Don't have a clue who you are if I'm honest, so yeah grats I guess..

Jealous? aaay lmao

Gratz WinterOak

Jealous because I don't know who someone is? Send me a private message if you have a problem. Smile
You know exactly what I mean which is why you edited your comment.
Like DVN said lets not derail.
Congratulations Winter !
Congratulations, WinterOak!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Congratulations Winter, I know you'll do a good job

[Image: tumblr_m31rfa1JJo1qd8tfx.gif]
(08-19-2015, 09:41 AM)Falcao Wrote: Don't have a clue who you are if I'm honest, grats I guess..

I don't know you as well, yet you're a "Teacher", grats i guess?
The following 4 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Jono, Coded Brain, Mist, Derkaderk
(08-19-2015, 04:04 PM)Freezak Wrote: I don't know you as well, yet you're a "Teacher", grats i guess?

First of all, Falcao addressed that comment and it makes sense.

(08-19-2015, 10:05 AM)Falcao Wrote: Just want to say, WinterOak, my post was nothing against you, I don't know who you are so I can't judge you as a player that's all I meant by it but it got taken out of proportion, I wish you the best of luck in the role and hopefully I will get to know you.

Second of all, stop throwing unnecessary shots at people. Such a snarky comment, there is no need for you to post that. It's users like you that are making the tension worse between the two communities.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Falc, MrTreeGames, Suarez
Congratulations WinterOak!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(08-19-2015, 05:27 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 04:04 PM)Freezak Wrote: I don't know you as well, yet you're a "Teacher", grats i guess?

First of all, Falcao addressed that comment and it makes sense.

(08-19-2015, 10:05 AM)Falcao Wrote: Just want to say, WinterOak, my post was nothing against you, I don't know who you are so I can't judge you as a player that's all I meant by it but it got taken out of proportion, I wish you the best of luck in the role and hopefully I will get to know you.

Second of all, stop throwing unnecessary shots at people. Such a snarky comment, there is no need for you to post that. It's users like you that are making the tension worse between the two communities.
Alrighty, 'cause you know, i forgot that it works only in one way [Image: pacman.png]

[Image: 1b71ee80b51f650c9a0335649fac1faa.png]
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Derkaderk, Greed^

Obviously it was "nothing" against WinterOak, yet you made it look as sarcastic post as Burnett's one, and you've been defending yourself in the same manner he did - what are you thinking of, double standards?

I swear i remember you siding against him, have i missed something?
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Derkaderk
Would you mind a just cut the nonsense? Does it even matter? If he can't judge then he just can't. Don't try to create a background on what people are saying when you are not even sure. Please.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Ivan Tempski