black listed for no good reason
By "shooting his tires" he nearly killed the driver himself, shooting should be a last resort for police officers. It wouldn't have been so bad if he attempted to pursue him first.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(08-11-2015, 05:42 AM)Audacter Wrote: By "shooting his tires" he nearly killed the driver himself, shooting should be a last resort for police officers. It wouldn't have been so bad if he attempted to pursue him first.

Of course, I don't know how fast he started shooting after the pursuit began. So If it was at the beginning then you are correct. But obviously if he did put up a chase and the driver was putting other lives in danger I would understand. But obviously you will know that from logs. Thanks for letting me have some input
shooting to cripple car so i can arrest him. i think a black list from police and guns is a bit over the top a simple demotion would be better ingame from police
(08-11-2015, 06:57 AM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 05:42 AM)Audacter Wrote: By "shooting his tires" he nearly killed the driver himself, shooting should be a last resort for police officers. It wouldn't have been so bad if he attempted to pursue him first.

Of course, I don't know how fast he started shooting after the pursuit began. So If it was at the beginning then you are correct. But obviously if he did put up a chase and the driver was putting other lives in danger I would understand. But obviously you will know that from logs. Thanks for letting me have some input
If he did put up a pursuit I would agree lethal force would be authorized, but he got out his car only just managed to say "stop" and they started to fire with no attempt go get back into his vehicle.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
he still drove after i sayed stop then broke his car
(08-11-2015, 01:22 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: he still drove after i sayed stop then broke his car

To be fair though Audacter is right. You could have put more roleplay into it. Giving chase, trying to pit maneuver him/call backup. Then only if the chase is going no where and the driver continues to be a danger to the citizens that you should set up a blockade and subdue his car. Only giving the driver one "stop" and then lighting up his car is lazy and quite failrp.
i have low patients with chases because the get away or get out and rdm me
Denied.

Rolo you are not involved in the case. If I see it again you will be warned. Take this as your last and final warning in all cases that do not pertain you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub