black listed for no good reason
Your name:IAmSpyingOnYou!

Your blacklist ID: 60915 and 60914

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84881551

Reason: i was black listed for shooting a car when he did not stop

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Audacter

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: there is not a rule saying i cannot shoot a car because he refused to stop. when i had a gun pointed at him i then said stop but he did not stop so i shot hit tires out to slow him down. i feel that he has broken rule: 2.1 so he is the one who should get black listed.
link to the report that got me blacklisted: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...pyingonyou

also all cops shoot the car to stop it also in real life cops would shoot out your tires.
This was the player report that resulted in your blacklist.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63254
It was an invalid reason to shoot at the driver, he did infact hit your vehicle but he was not putting other people lives in danger. I find it weird how you think this should result in a mans death.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
i did not kill him a different officer did check logs
I did check the logs when I did the Player Report.
Although you didn't kill him the fact is you unjust fully open fired at a man over a minor crime, a real police officer wouldn't open fire on someone who is resisting when they are not deemed a danger.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
a law is a law he broke it so i tryed to arrest him but driving away forced me to shoot out hi tires also all cops do this ingame
I fail to see the logic in this, you just about killed him. Shooting out tires isn't a thing in Garry's Mod.
You should've started a pursuit rather than going all trigger happy, if everyone went around shooting at people for breaking a law and driving off it would be chaos. This is why you have a vehicle you can use to pursue the suspect.
[Image: 3d55ee7a0c773163eb2896aab53f6d96.png]

After you sent me this I decided to take a look at this UBR. Upon looking at the video, it shows you simply killing someone for ramming your car. This is evidently against the rules as you killed him when he even stopped. I think you got off lightly with a blacklist.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
no i did not kill him it was a different officer check logs thats who i was calling a idiot
As stated before, we know you did not kill him. But your reckless actions caused the death of that citizen. Thus why I issued a blacklist.
(08-10-2015, 04:29 PM)Audacter Wrote: I fail to see the logic in this, you just about killed him. Shooting out tires isn't a thing in Garry's Mod.
You should've started a pursuit rather than going all trigger happy, if everyone went around shooting at people for breaking a law and driving off it would be chaos. This is why you have a vehicle you can use to pursue the suspect.

You may warn me if you'd like but its not fair to state that "shooting out tires isn't a thing in Garry's Mod" because the devs implemented car damage as a system to take out the vehicle without killing the driver. So this is a perfectly fair statement to make. I mean its something that was implemented into the game mode and you are stating it does not exist. Just wanted to clear that up as it should not be looked over.