A Confession, And a Possible Comeback
Welcome back!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Hey Dougis. Welcome back to the community, there is no reason to lie about your age. If the people you hang out with care about then their ain't the people you should hangout with.

I myself is alittle over twenty, yet I have some good gaming buddies that are fourteen. For me it depends on how mature you're, not how old. Hope to see you in game.

Best Regards
Age isn't even a factor here, the majority of FL's playerbase is made up for those under 18 anyway because Garry's Mod. Cheese

Welcome back bredda.
Bro im jealous, I wish I could be back in high school, I miss it. dont be ashamed of an age.
I don't see why age would be a problem. I started playing here when I was 12 :p

ot: Welcome back!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Welcome back, Dough. Well, as everybody else says. Your age doesn't matter.
Welcome back Dougiedough!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Some good points noted above by people, I hope you feel confident enough to share your age and happily play as yourself on Fearless. Welcome back and enjoy!
I remember that I was like 12 years old and I pretended to be 18. I used a random picture on google to prove it.
When I spoke on my microphone I blamed the microphone for my high-pitched voice.
Don't worry, that's only 2 years difference. I didn't reveal my age until like a month ago when I had gained enough trust in the community.
Welcome back!