[Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army
Oh my god, I love the Helghan and Killzone.
TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICANTS
Henrisn!pes
DesertFox
Megascotty77
Mr.UnionSniper
Android

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

"Helghan has accepted your applications, you shall go through the academy, from there you will become apart of one of the most feared and brutal military orders ever known, the Third Army welcomes you." - The General

(Add me on steam if you haven't yet, I'd like to get this show on the road as soon as possible, my current steam name is [FL] DORITO EMPEROR)
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Michael
/job ISA

Let the battle begin!
The following 2 users Like Jericho's post:
  • Preditor, Michael
Looks like a great clan. Best of luck!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(07-16-2015, 07:19 PM)Jericho Wrote: /job ISA

Let the battle begin!

Actually it's VSA in the Killzone Shadow Fall, but I prefer ISA.
IC:

Name: Harry Enfield
Date of Birth: 02/07/1985
What use are you for Helghan?:
Back in my time on the streets, I earned the name 'loadsamoney', and this was for good reason. I like to keep my past behind me, but all I must say is that I acquired this money through skill and cunning, and I can now bring that skill, cunning and money (for equipment purposes) to Helghast.

OOC:

Steam name: lods of emone
Hours: 520
Bans/Blacklist: 2 bans, 0 blacklists (all sub 200 hours if I recall correctly)
  • FailRP, tried to get CDMd on purpose

• Raiding without sufficient reason, hostaging the President without sufficient reason, Building in a raid.

Why do you wish to join?: First of all it's run by Predi (hi bae, #RIPKeith2k15) so that helped me in my decision. Until now, I have remained clanless for some reason (likely because I never visited the forums) and, like me, this clan is new to the whole clan thing. Plus I love killzone, and this type of RP since you never really see much organised aggressive RP anymore.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third Army
(If chosen development) What role?: N/A
Best of luck, looks great.
(07-16-2015, 10:11 PM)lods of emone Wrote: IC:

Name: Harry Enfield
Date of Birth: 02/07/1985
What use are you for Helghan?:
Back in my time on the streets, I earned the name 'loadsamoney', and this was for good reason. I like to keep my past behind me, but all I must say is that I acquired this money through skill and cunning, and I can now bring that skill, cunning and money (for equipment purposes) to Helghast.

OOC:

Steam name: lods of emone
Hours: 520
Bans/Blacklist: 2 bans, 0 blacklists (all sub 200 hours if I recall correctly)

• FailRP, tried to get CDMd on purpose

• Raiding without sufficient reason, hostaging the President without sufficient reason, Building in a raid.

Why do you wish to join?: First of all it's run by Predi (hi bae, #RIPKeith2k15) so that helped me in my decision. Until now, I have remained clanless for some reason (likely because I never visited the forums) and, like me, this clan is new to the whole clan thing. Plus I love killzone, and this type of RP since you never really see much organised aggressive RP anymore.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third Army
(If chosen development) What role?: N/A

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

"Helghan has accepted your applications, you shall go through the academy, from there you will become apart of one of the most feared and brutal military orders ever known, the Third Army welcomes you." - The General

(Add me on steam if you haven't yet, I'd like to get this show on the road as soon as possible, my current steam name is [FL] DORITO EMPEROR)
My first time playing with this clan was awesome, I would really recommend this clan if you want some fun times! Smile
The following 3 users Like DesertFox's post:
  • Preditor, Rouch122, Noble
Whomever it may concern,

Firstly, I'd like to welcome you to Evocity. I wish nothing but the best of luck for your operations, and may they be executed with the utmost professionalism and commitment from your soldiers. We share common goals, and our military policy happens to be very similar. 

We're taking this as a chance to perhaps meet with you and your associates, and talk a little bit about he future. That hopefully one day will grow into a strong business relationship so together, we can build better worlds in our image.

If this is something that interests you, please don't hesitate to get back in contact with us. Our contact information can be found at the bottom of this letter.

Contact Details - Private Line: Weyland-Yutani Public Relations - [REDACTED]

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Suarez