DayZ Server Related Questions
(07-16-2015, 02:37 PM)Reverse Flash Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 02:30 PM)Temar Wrote: It wasnt soul but the entire admin team
the idea is something different to play while still with the fearless community
people dont wana play cityrp all the time
we are providing an alternative with in the community rather than them going elsewhere
Fair enough, but it honestly still just doesn't seem like the right decision to me. Obviously though, it's not my decision to make haha
Remember that Gmod DayZ is not a custom gamemode by FL, it's one they've purchased so the majority of the work is done.
Any suggestions or bug reports can be given to the gamemode creator and they may implement them. Also, the Gmod DayZ gamemode shouldn't need much moderation at all and will run fine 99% without staff being present.
I aggree with flash! They should be foucusing on the main Fearless Server
(07-16-2015, 02:59 PM)BouncingBall Wrote: I aggree with flash! They should be foucusing on the main Fearless Server

Have you not been checking the updates sub-forum? There has been updates to the CityRP servers every day.

Development will be focused on the main CityRP servers but some things being developed can be used on both. We have multiple developers and contributors who are always finding new ways to make Fearless enjoyable for the players. This new server is a way for players who want a break from CityRP to have some fun whilst playing alongside those who play CityRP also.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Suarez
THere should be extra admins for the DayZ server , (nothing against u CityRP staff , but i think , couse its another gamemode , another staff is needed (luv u RP staff <3 )
(07-16-2015, 04:11 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote: THere should be extra admins for the DayZ server , (nothing against u CityRP staff , but i think , couse its another gamemode , another staff is needed (luv u RP staff <3 )

The server won't need much administration actually. Only things like players being stuck, safezone camping, and general cheating/exploiting will require admin presence. And most of them plus anything else can be resolved via ban request.

We can also have automatic detection for a lot of them so even when an admin isn't around, there will be some way to stop those causing problems.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • GRiiM
Will there be GOOD cars that you guys add or will you just keep the shit cars it comes with?
I plan to add a few proper vehicles eventually, but until then we just won't have anyway - it only comes with a HL2 jeep and buggy helicopter, so neither will be used.
(07-16-2015, 04:54 PM)Faustie Wrote: I plan to add a few proper vehicles eventually, but until then we just won't have anyway - it only comes with a HL2 jeep and buggy helicopter, so neither will be used.

Alright mate, thanks.

Also, 400th post Cheese
um what about , Building and the fearRP Rule ?!

(07-16-2015, 06:28 PM)Venture Wrote: um what about , Building and the fearRP Rule ?!

1. Building will not be a part of this server. There could be cool additions of being able to purchase pre-built barricades to use but the Q menu will be disabled.

2. There is no FearRP.