2 melee weapons, dozens of props, player-model, a hat, and sounds
*sigh*

Screenshots?

Good work!
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Benporium
Sounds very sweet, love all the government updates recently!
Amazing, can't wait to see this IG.
I would like to say special thank so Faustie, I've never seen so many updates in one month. Great work.. Again!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Hey, I noticed you say you don't need donator status to buy these things. But ingame it says "You need to have donator status to buy these things".
So yeah :=)====
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Same goes for the cap.
Sad

[Image: L0FaWFD.png]
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Should now be fixed. Sorry about that, I have to override the donation system in two places, and I always forget the second.

I have no clue why clothing being donator-only is hard-coded into the gamemode such that I have to override it to make these items work. I really think it's unnecessary, and I also won't be adding any donation-only items. I'm against it; we get more than enough donation money to maintain the servers, and we don't currently need more.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Moisty, Bradley
MOTHER F*CKING DORITOS YES! FINALLY! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! THIS IS THE BEST F*CKING DAY OF MY F*CKING LIFE YES! I GET MY PC BACK AND DORITOS ARE ADDED YES YES YES! 

[Image: doritos-nacho-cheese.png?sfvrsn=2][Image: Doritos-300.jpg]

YES THIS IS AMAZING! I GOTTA CALL EVERYONE! Sorry for the rant just.. I got done making a Doritos throne. Oh and I like the update. Cheese
The following 5 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Pinky, Faustie, Noble, Chumps, Mustang
(07-13-2015, 09:19 PM)Faustie Wrote: I've added a fairly substantial update today, so you'll likely have to restart your game to see the models/materials properly.

It adds two new melee weapons. The first is a blackjack, and can be used by any class except for police/SWAT. It does slightly more damage than the baseball bat, but hits a little bit slower for balance. The second is an ASP baton, currently only able to be equipped by police/SWAT, which does about half the damage but hits much faster, as it's meant for subduing suspects rather than killing them. Both have knockout chances, much like the bat.

It also adds a lot of food/drinks props. I haven't bothered counting how many, but it's around 70 if the workshop pack is to be believed.

A new player-model has been added. It can be equipped by every class, as it's suitable for many different roles, but it's styled as a detective. It's called the 'Philip Marlowe', and is available for 2RPP and 45k; non-donator.

A hat has also been added to go with this model. It's called 'Marlowe's hat', and is available for 2RPP and 5k; non-donator.

A sound effect for eating and drinking has been added to the content pack, but I'll code this in later as it'll take a little testing to get the volume right.

Enjoy! I'll be working on the fire engine passenger seats next, at which point it'll be ready for review by Soul.

I'm sorry, I've got a question.
You said the hat and the player model were non-donator. But, when I was going to buy it, it said "only for donators".. Can you please explain this to me?
[Image: Portugal.jpg]