2 melee weapons, dozens of props, player-model, a hat, and sounds
I've added a fairly substantial update today, so you'll likely have to restart your game to see the models/materials properly.

It adds two new melee weapons. The first is a blackjack, and can be used by any class except for police/SWAT. It does slightly more damage than the baseball bat, but hits a little bit slower for balance. The second is an ASP baton, currently only able to be equipped by police/SWAT, which does about half the damage but hits much faster, as it's meant for subduing suspects rather than killing them. Both have knockout chances, much like the bat.

It also adds a lot of food/drinks props. I haven't bothered counting how many, but it's around 70 if the workshop pack is to be believed.

A new player-model has been added. It can be equipped by every class, as it's suitable for many different roles, but it's styled as a detective. It's called the 'Philip Marlowe', and is available for 2RPP and 45k; non-donator.

A hat has also been added to go with this model. It's called 'Marlowe's hat', and is available for 2RPP and 5k; non-donator.

A sound effect for eating and drinking has been added to the content pack, but I'll code this in later as it'll take a little testing to get the volume right.

Enjoy! I'll be working on the fire engine passenger seats next, at which point it'll be ready for review by Soul.
Great! Amazing work yet again Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Noice,now i dont have to shank ppl with my arrest baton to make it look like its a real baton.
Sounds great!
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
Faust i i love you bro!

NOW *Sigh* Pink physgun pls!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 3 users Like Pinky's post:
  • Zambie, Voluptious, sebasti161
Amazing job! I can't wait to go on and test it all out.
Nice!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Nice work
Great update!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
This is amazing! Cannot wait to see this live on the next crash! Great work guys.