Lamborghini upgraded
(07-08-2015, 06:52 PM)Suarez Wrote: I see, although, if I'm going to be picky. I wouldn't call a bog-standard factory-new Lamborghini Murcielago a hypercar. Hypercars are the McLaren P1, Porsche 918 etc. The Lamborghini Murcielago is a supercar. But still, I'm a petrol head and I'm being picky.

Great update though! Thanks Faust!

I hardly doubt Porsche 918 is classified as a hypercar. Lykan Hypersport! Now that's a hypercar alright. Tounge
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(07-08-2015, 04:56 PM)Floodify Wrote: i think cdm's will just increase with this since you said, it won't be a city car. people are nutty about that sorts of things...

Gz on 6k posts lol
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Akira's post:
  • Floodify
Personally, I think nothing should beat the BMW, including the lambo's accelaration or top speed....
I we fucking paid 1 mil for it.....

In comparison to the BMW every car should be like a fucking Trabby
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-08-2015, 08:24 PM)Marty Wrote: Personally, I think nothing should beat the BMW, including the lambo's accelaration or top speed....
I we fucking paid 1 mil for it.....

In comparison to the BMW every car should be like a fucking Trabby

(07-08-2015, 08:24 PM)Marty Wrote: In comparison to the BMW every car should be like a fucking Trabby

No, I feel the BMW is good enough as it is, it needs some competition, not a car that once gotten can be used to outrace EVERY OTHER car on the market.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(07-08-2015, 08:50 PM)Voluptious Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 08:24 PM)Marty Wrote: Personally, I think nothing should beat the BMW, including the lambo's accelaration or top speed....
I we freaking paid 1 mil for it.....

In comparison to the BMW every car should be like a freaking Trabby

(07-08-2015, 08:24 PM)Marty Wrote: In comparison to the BMW every car should be like a freaking Trabby

No, I feel the BMW is good enough as it is, it needs some competition, not a car that once gotten can be used to outrace EVERY OTHER car on the market.

But the BMW costs double and a half of the lambo...................................
I think we can decrease the rate of fuel consumption for all vehicles, but the faster vehicles should either burn fuel faster or be more expensive to fill up. Think current prices for your average city cars, but 5-10x that for a lamborghini or BMW.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • MacTavish, Benporium, Hitman
I don't mind the sound now, a lot more bass to it and lambo-like.
Love the sounds on the lambo and also the overall modifications done on it. Amazing work once again!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Also, I have to ask....does Fearless have explicit permission from Volkswagen to use the Lamborghini sign, name and design :0 same applies to the Audi, and the Golfs ?

I only ask because I work for VW lol.
I see where the inspiration came from for part of the new lambo audio.

I couldn't resist xD
The following 5 users Like Noble's post:
  • Benporium, Marty, Rouch122, Coded Brain, Faustie