Lamborghini upgraded
I've added some custom sounds for the lambo and it's received a serious boost to its acceleration and top speed. It doesn't quite beat the BMW in terms of max speed, but it'll accelerate faster and you aren't reliant on boost; the BMW is still probably superior in the right hands, but the lambo is no longer an awful car that can be beaten by a vast number of cheaper vehicles. I haven't touched the handling, but going at speed makes it more difficult to handle.

It's certainly too fast for safe city driving, so hopefully people will soon realize this and the lambo will be used in special cases, and not as a city car. As demonstrated by many drivers last night, the lambo will now kick your ass if you drive fast with it where there are numerous obstacles. I'm trying to make it seem more like the hyper-car that it is and less like just another city car. 

Obviously, if it's abused then we may have to revert the changes or make the lambo more difficult to drive in the city, perhaps with fuel costs. But at least now a 400k vehicle actually has advantages compared to far cheaper ones.

Note, this was partially just me learning how the vehicles worked and figuring a few things out; while it'd be nice to change all of ours sports vehicles, including the Ferrari, I'm not going to do this any time soon, so please don't badger me about it.
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Enzyme, James_Gaff, Akira, Haarek
i think cdm's will just increase with this since you said, it won't be a city car. people are nutty about that sorts of things...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Akira
Thank you, Faustie! This was definitely needed!
Love it.
i have self control
Nice!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
That's awesome, I wish the model would change to a newer one too!

Maybe replace it with the new type of Lamborghini? the Huracan which is cheaper and slower.
The following 2 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Suarez, Hitman
Nice work
I was driving it around for a while today and it sound great apart from when you start driving it makes a terrible noise other than that it is awesome. All we need is a new model! Thanks Faustie
Lamborghini model is one of the best-looking ones already, no reason to replace it.

And nice work Faustie, obviously you're busy but it would be nice to see you improving the other vehicles soon as well.

Nice job nevertheless.
My favourite car on FL gets an upgrade. ooo yeahhh
 Zecon
not an Administrator